Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Let the NFL Mock Drafts Begin

Let the NFL Mock Drafts Begin

Here is one for 7 rounds for all the teams.

http://www.draftshowcase.com/swmock05.htm
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Let the NFL Mock Drafts Begin

Quote Originally Posted by CougarQuest
    Here is one for 7 rounds for all the teams.

http://www.draftshowcase.com/swmock05.htm
    I can't see the Dolphins taking a QB with the second pick. I don't think AJ Feeley is very good at all, but they just traded a 2nd last year to get him, so I don't think they can afford to just give up on him. Unfortunately for them, Ricky Williams decided to choose pot over football, and that 2nd turned out to be very high. Good for my Eagles, very bad for the Dolphins.

Here is another mock, only two rounds, but has analysis w/each pick:

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/mockdraft.html

I wish I had a really sweet nickname like "Pac-man."

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie
    I will, from this moment forward, only refer to you as Pac-Man! Congrats Pac, enjoy your cool new nickname!!
    "I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

"It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not a big man"
    - - Fletch

http://www.hailredskins.com/MockDraft.htm

Thats the best mock draft website I have found.

My wish list(although probably unattainable)

1.Derrick Johnson(LB-Texas)-This guy is a beast, but I have a feeling the Browns will take him over a QB.

2.Pac Man Jones(CB-WVU)-I generally dislike WVU, but Pac Man is an exception. Good speedy corner who could play alongside Tory James, but will probably go 10-15.

3.Heath Miller(TE-Virginia)-Todd Heap clone, and God knows he would be an upgrade over using Schobel, Kelley, and everybody else. Been rumored to go as high as Detroit at 10, as low as the second round.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Cruisin' for trouble

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed
    Thats the best mock draft website I have found.
    Yeah...I don't think so. Maybe as far as the Redskins go, this is okay, but they are light on their research of other teams needs.

The Panthers may have had problems at RB last year, but the bigger need for them is the OL (specifically, RT). As you'll note, the Panthers still managed to do well with their running in the later stages of the year, even though they were on their SIXTH choice (Stephen Davis, Deshaun Foster, Rod Smart, Joey Harris, Brad Hoover, Nick Goings). The odds that all of these guys go down again next year is, well, much slimmer than a Griffey hamstring.

Quote Originally Posted by GoReds
    Yeah...I don't think so. Maybe as far as the Redskins go, this is okay, but they are light on their research of other teams needs.

The Panthers may have had problems at RB last year, but the bigger need for them is the OL (specifically, RT). As you'll note, the Panthers still managed to do well with their running in the later stages of the year, even though they were on their SIXTH choice (Stephen Davis, Deshaun Foster, Rod Smart, Joey Harris, Brad Hoover, Nick Goings). The odds that all of these guys go down again next year is, well, much slimmer than a Griffey hamstring.
    Im talking about the entire list of mock draft websites as a whole, and im a Bengals fan.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Pac-man Jones, no less.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

7 206 Texans Johnathan Goddard, OLB, Marshall
    The texans would be getting a steal with this pick.

Quote Originally Posted by MuEconRedLeg
    The texans would be getting a steal with this pick.
    I agree.
    "Hey...Dad. Wanna Have A Catch?" Kevin Costner in "Field Of Dreams."

The last thing the Bengals need is a DT that "gets pushed around on running plays".

It's impossible to guess who Marvin's gonna draft, and I love it. I just like to sit back and watch.
    "Baseball players are smarter than football players. How often do you see a baseball team penalized for too many men on the field?" ~ Jim Bouton

Here's to hoping the Bengals can land Erasmus James. :gac:
    "It is much easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them." - Alfred Adler

Turn Off Ads?