Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else a LOST castaway?

Re: Anyone else a LOST castaway?

Ok this show is really freaking me out now...but I am addicted!
    Baseball is life

2. Turn Off Ads?

After last night so many more news questions but so few answers. And speaking of questions, what was up with Mr Eko?

Did you notice that the guy who is locked in the hatch, the one they believe is an Other...his name is Henry Gale and he got to the island in a balloon.

Henry Gale was Dorothy's uncle in The Wizard of Oz.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

I don't know what to make of last nights episode. Not really a big fan of the episodes that Kate plays a big role in. I am sure that Aaron and Claire's story is central to the plot and story of the others and probably the Dharma project. I just am not sure where they are going. I can watch a preview of 24 and know just about how the story will go, but Lost leaves me guessing. I liked the looks that Ecko got from Gale. I laughed really hard when he cut off his chin dreads.

My wife is beginning to dislike the show, because of the absurd amount of backstory you must keep up with in order to know what is going on. Just goes to show you why they air the pilot every now and then. My brother said there was once a shark that had a Dharma marking on it. I must have missed that one, when did that happen?
    The Sox traded Bullfrog the only player they've got for Shottenhoffen. Four-eyes Shottenhoffen a utility infielder. They've got a whole team of utility infielders.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganBuck
    My brother said there was once a shark that had a Dharma marking on it. I must have missed that one, when did that happen?
    That was in the second episode of this season, "Adrift". We saw it when Mike and Sawyer were on the piece of raft. The Dharma Symbol looked to be on the dorsal fin of the shark.

I saw that episode and completely missed that!
    The Sox traded Bullfrog the only player they've got for Shottenhoffen. Four-eyes Shottenhoffen a utility infielder. They've got a whole team of utility infielders.

Pretty good episode this week. Not sure if people didn't catch it, because they didn't know it was a new episode or what. Another new one next week, then two weeks of repeats.

Henry Gale driving the psychological wedge between Jack and Locke is fun to watch.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

I loved the bogus map theory, put forth by Gale. Jack and Locke looked like they crapped their pants.

Best. episode. ever.

Quote Originally Posted by letsgojunior
    Best. episode. ever.
    I can't really argue.

Henry Gale is a great character.

Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by savafan
    I can't really argue.

Henry Gale is a great character.
    I think he is an Other still.

And food for thought, Ethan Rom is an anagram for Other Man.

Quote Originally Posted by letsgojunior
    I think he is an Other still.
    I'm certain of it. Always have been. Still, a great character.

I'm tasty AND low in fat!

Too much to digest in this episode. For every one thing that happens, five new questions come about. This show is brilliant that way.

Here's an interpretation of the hatch door that I found. The great thing about this show is that there are so many people obsessed with it online, you don't have to wait long to find explanations from someone.

"It is not who is right, but what is right, that is of importance."
    "Every great advance in natural knowledge has involved the absolute rejection of authority."
    -Thomas Huxley

Did not see THAT coming (though my sister totally called it)

Turn Off Ads?