Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Ultimate Fantasy Baseball Yahoo league

thrilljam

Ultimate Fantasy Baseball Yahoo league

I created a Yahoo fantasy league that's different than anything I've been in before. It's a head-to-head league with 14 openings. I selected 15 offensive and 15 pitching categories, with a slight slant to the whole SABR/Moneyball stats, but still maintaining the classic fantasy baseball categories.

There is a limit of 25 roster moves for the season, so use them wisely. (I think this puts more pressure on your draft, and should help maintain a competitive balance for most of the season.)

It will be a LIVE draft, so only join if you know you can be online. The draft will be Wednesday March 2 at 10:00 AM EST.

If you want to join, the league # is 61657, and the password is hof.

Hope to see you there and active throughout the year!

2. Turn Off Ads?
    thrilljam

Re: Ultimate Fantasy Baseball Yahoo league

There are still openings for the league. If you can't be there live, you do have the option of pre-ranking your players prior to the draft.

thrilljam

Re: Ultimate Fantasy Baseball Yahoo league

9 spots are taken, but 5 remain open. The draft is next Wednesday.

Turn Off Ads?