Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poor Poor Paris

C-A-T-S CATS! CATS! CATS! WVRed's Avatar

Poor Poor Paris

A great adventure is waiting for you ahead. Journey onward Paris Hilton or you will soon be dead....

http://insider.tv.yahoo.com/celeb/20.../parishacking/

Half of young Hollywood is reportedly changing their phone numbers today. That's because celebutante PARIS HILTON's private cell-phone records were allegedly hacked into and the numbers of her star pals posted on the Internet over the weekend for the world to see -- and dial.

"If you're one of Paris' pals all of your info is out there for everyone to see," Page Six Reporter PAULA FROELICH says. "We're talking CHRISTINA AGUILERA, LINDSAY LOHAN and EMINEM."

Email addresses were also exposed. Even "The Insider"'s own PAT O'BRIEN, who was listed in the heiress' directory, was spammed. "I'm getting 50 emails a minute!" he told Paris pal BIJOU PHILLIPS at the Daytona 500 over the weekend. "I woke up this morning with 300 missed calls and 400 emails," Bijou exclaimed, "like from people in Ireland and the Netherlands."

Hilton's cell invasion could be part of an Internet fraud investigation. Just last week, a 22-year-old hacker pleaded guilty to a single felony charge of intentionally accessing a protected computer and recklessly causing damage. NICOLAS JACOBSEN was allegedly also able to download candid photos taken by camera phone users, including Hollywood celebrities.

Paris uses a device that is an all-in-one cellphone, camera, digital organizer and email terminal.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Poor Poor Paris

Are her 15 minutes up, yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Red Heeler
    Are her 15 minutes up, yet?
    I wish. That vapid, pretentious, insufferable, half-witted skank makes Courtney Love look like Mother Theresa.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    ~ Mark Twain

Thank goddness she deleted my number. Breaking up with her saved me a real headache.
    Makes all the routine posts.

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

A google search for "Paris Hilton phone" leads to some sites which have copies of the pics retrieved from Paris's phone. Nearly all of the photos have her in them. Some of them are not appropriate for posting here. I think only 1 had Redsland in it.

Funny, I have a camera phone, too and I'm in none of the pics on my phone.
    /r/reds

C-A-T-S CATS! CATS! CATS! WVRed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unassisted
    A google search for "Paris Hilton phone" leads to some sites which have copies of the pics retrieved from Paris's phone. Nearly all of the photos have her in them. Some of them are not appropriate for posting here. I think only 1 had Redsland in it.

Funny, I have a camera phone, too and I'm in none of the pics on my phone.
    Heres a link to her phone numbers, I think im going to dial Lil Jon right now

Map to the Stars
    Last edited by WVRed; 02-21-2005 at 06:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Paris Hilton makes Jessica Simpson look like Marie Curie.

Proof that blue blood inbreeding does dilute the gene pool a bit.

There also numbers or emails for people like:
    Mark Cuban
    Victoria Gotti
    Nick Carter
    Anna Kournikova
    Avril Lavigne
    Lil Jon
    Ashley Olsen
    Ashlee Simpson
    Usher
    Vin Diesel
    + a bunch of other people

Today on MTV Lil Jon was on there accepting an award and after accepting it he told people to stop calling his cellphone.

:MandJ:

It must really suck for these people, there probably getting hundreds or thousands of calls a day.

:mhcky21:

WOW!! This is earthbreaking stuff!

BTW, who are all these people?

Rem

Say what you want, but......

There isn't a guy I know that wouldn't nail her, just to say he nailed a rich chick.

I would be very careful about posting those numbers. I just read an article where the Secret Service has already shut down several sites where they found the numbers posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Fanatic
    I would be very careful about posting those numbers. I just read an article where the Secret Service has already shut down several sites where they found the numbers posted.
    That's funny. I thought that the Secret Service protected the President and his family, not Paris Hilton and her friends.

Scary seeing Stephen King's name in there.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Quote Originally Posted by savafan
    That's funny. I thought that the Secret Service protected the President and his family, not Paris Hilton and her friends.

Scary seeing Stephen King's name in there.

Actually, their primary duty is to destroy all the old money no longer in circulation. (but I digress)
    What if this wasn't a rhetorical question?

All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

So Long Uncle Joe BoydsOfSummer's Avatar

I noticed Rite Aid was on it. Nice and handy for those pesky genital warts that keep mysteriously reoccuring.
    0 Value Over Replacement Poster

"Sit over here next to Johnathan (Bench)...sit right here, he's smart."--Sparky Anderson

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by paintmered
    Actually, their primary duty is to destroy all the old money no longer in circulation. (but I digress)
    In the new world order, pictures of Paris Hilton will be accepted as currency.
    /r/reds

Turn Off Ads?