Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: EA Sports releases MVP 2005 early

thrilljam

EA Sports releases MVP 2005 early

Scheduled to be out on 3/1, MVP 2005 was bumped up and released today. The website has some good videos, and the batters eye features seem like they'll be great. I'm off work tomorrow and heading out early to snag a copy.....nothing will be accomplished at my house.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    University of Cincinnati

Re: EA Sports releases MVP 2005 early

I wonder why they pushed it out early????? I hope they made sure everyone is on the right team and such.......
    THE University of Cincinnati

Quote Originally Posted by beb30
    I wonder why they pushed it out early????? I hope they made sure everyone is on the right team and such.......

Wanting to get a jump on the other games. The price is also as cheap as I have seen it. 29.95.

Appreciate it if you could give us your review on the game after you've played it.

Im picking my game up tomorrow....so by tomorrow night my franchise should be up and going and will give a review on the game.

I am getting it for Xbox tomorrow after my afternoon class which is my last class of the week. Mid-term break came just at the right time...
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Let's stop talking about those people and shun them as they deserve.

Joey is a Red for life. I really don't care if there are people that don't like it.

All EA titles that compete with SEGA/ESPN will be priced at 29.95 since SEGA is pricing theirs at 19.95, but brand loyalty is key and most people still stick to the EA titles. I am surprised by the early release date infact I wish they wouldn't release it until early to mid March so the rosters can be most accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by SYCMiniBus
    All EA titles that compete with SEGA/ESPN will be priced at 29.95 since SEGA is pricing theirs at 19.95, but brand loyalty is key and most people still stick to the EA titles. I am surprised by the early release date infact I wish they wouldn't release it until early to mid March so the rosters can be most accurate.
    I actually prefer SEGA's NBA and NHL 2k series to what EA puts out by quite a bit. But I just havent been thrilled with their baseball games, EA's just has so much more depth and innovative gameplay to pass up for me.

I am hoping for a roster update in late March/early April.

Joey is a Red for life. I really don't care if there are people that don't like it.

http://www.easports.com/games/mvp2005/tradetracker.jsp

pretty impressed with this, they are pretty up to date on the trades and signings as you can see

I'm holding out for Nintendo Pennant Chase Baseball.

I loved the Griffey games on nintendo 64 (made by nintendo).

Hopefully this one can be as good
    redsrule2500
    Go Reds!
    “I’m a normal guy blessed with the ability to hit a baseball.” - Sean Casey

Maybe a stupid question, but is Larkin included in the game as a free agent or had he already retired when the final modifications were made? Just curious.
    "It's still a long way to the top if we want to rock'n'roll, but at least they dumped the tuba player."
    --M2

I received an e-mail from easports today saying the game was in stores TODAY. So I hopped in the car and drove out to Best Buy. Of course, they didn't have it. They told me it wouldn't be in stores until March 2nd.

I called both a Gamestop and an EBGames in Dayton yesterday, both said they were expecting it tomorrow, maybe try calling one of those chains.

I preordered it from EAsports.com

wonder when I'll get it

Cruisin' for trouble

Does this include the PC version?

Turn Off Ads?