Turn Off Ads?

Thread: who is your first pick?

who is your first pick?

i am in 2 fantasy leagues, one has a keeper and the other has none. last season i won both of them so i have the last(12th) pick in the drafts. my keeper is randy johnson(we can only keep one pitcher). i wanted to know who people think would be the top 12 picks in a non-keeper league and who you would take first overall if you had the number one pick?

2. Turn Off Ads?
    thrilljam

Re: who is your first pick?

Top 12 off the top of my head: ARod, Vlad, Pujols, Santana, Beltran, Abreu, Johnson, Tejada, Gagne, Bonds, Soriano, & Helton.

I'd take ARod #1 followed by Vlad.

I can do the Hully Gully IowaRed's Avatar

Santana is the only P I would take in Round 1. My list would look like this in a 5x5 roto league-not necessarily in order. Pujols would likely be my 1st pick

Pujols
    Beltran
    A-Rod
    Vlad
    Tejada
    Abreu
    Soriano
    Helton
    Santana
    Crawford
    Bonds
    Manny
    More often than not, when someone is telling me a story all I can think about is that I can't wait for them to finish so that I can tell my own story that's not only better, but also more directly involves me.

Pujols would be my first pick if it wasnt for the foot, but because of that I would go with Arod. Also I would def. I have Sheffield in my top 12 especially with two good shoulders.

Two-Time Batting Champ Edd Roush's Avatar

I got Bonds with the #11 pick in my league, which I think is crazy, considering his AVG and HRs, then Helton with the #2 pick in the second round. Followed by Dunn in the third

I had a fantasy draft Sunday and picked ARod #1 (due to Pujol's foot). There are only four teams in this particular league, and somehow I was able to get Beltran at #8! Turned out well for me. I've found that most casual baseball fans don't rank Dunn too highly, which means he's a steal if you're patient.

I have another draft this coming Sunday with 12 teams. It'll be interesting to see how the two compare.

Turn Off Ads?