Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Puffy! What does a 320 pound woman look like?

Hey Puffy! What does a 320 pound woman look like?

Xena has nothing on this woman!

The tallest and biggest woman in the world lives in Holland. She is 7'4" and weighs 320.
    Last edited by GAC; 07-20-2006 at 06:20 AM.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

Re: What does a 320 pound woman look like?

How about that?

What the hell is her cup size?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt700wlw
    How about that?

Who cares! What size is her bra!!! :mhcky21:
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Quote Originally Posted by Matt700wlw
    How about that?

I bet her cup is huge! I mean, as big as she is, she would need more fluids than the rest of us!
    I've been to dinner at Jimmy Buffet's house, and I've eaten it at a homeless shelter. And there's great joy and harrowing terror to be found in both places.
    -Todd Snider

Re: Hey Puffy! What does a 320 pound woman look like?

lol her legs are almost as tall as the lady next to her.

For a Level Playing Field

Man, I hate to do this ... ah, might as well (still funny to view!!):

SNOPES >> FALSE!
    Origins: "Biggest woman in the world"? Not quite. This is yet another case of an e-mail forward that includes real photographs but an inaccurate description of what they depict.

Heather Greene, the woman shown in the photographs above, is indeed a real person, but she's not from Holland, nor is she the tallest woman in the world. Heather lives in Las Vegas, and although she is quite tall and passes the 7-foot mark in heels, she is "only" 6'-5½" in her stocking feet, well short of the record for the world's tallest woman.

The photographs sent around with the message quoted above are actually sample pictures taken from her web site, heatherhaven.com. The pictures are "real" in the sense that they have not been digitally manipulated, but they convey a false impression of Heather's true height because she is paired with people who are shorter than average (the man is 5'7" and the woman 5'1"), and she is posing in some of them while wearing shoes with several-inch heels.

Since 1976, the tallest living woman in the world (as recognized by the Guinness Book of World Records) has been 47-year-old Sandy Allen of Shelbyville, Indiana, who reached a height of 7 feet 7-1/4 inches as a teenager before undergoing pituitary surgery to control her growth.

Quote Originally Posted by GAC
    Who cares! What size is her bra!!!
    Per heatherhaven.com ... Bust 36B

Quote Originally Posted by RedFanAlways1966

Since 1976, the tallest living woman in the world (as recognized by the Guinness Book of World Records) has been 47-year-old Sandy Allen of Shelbyville, Indiana, who reached a height of 7 feet 7-1/4 inches as a teenager before undergoing pituitary surgery to control her growth.

Sandy Allen is alot older than 47. That was written years ago. I saw Ms Allen when I was a kid in the JC Penney in Shelbyville- I am from a town a few minutes away from there. This was in the early 1970's. I remember my mother pointing her out to me and I was speechless.
    I've been to dinner at Jimmy Buffet's house, and I've eaten it at a homeless shelter. And there's great joy and harrowing terror to be found in both places.
    -Todd Snider

Costanza would really like that girl.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Quote Originally Posted by RedFanAlways1966

SNOPES >> FALSE!
    Origins: "Biggest woman in the world"? Not quite. This is yet another case of an e-mail forward that includes real photographs but an inaccurate description of what they depict.

Heather Greene, the woman shown in the photographs above, is indeed a real person, but she's not from Holland, nor is she the tallest woman in the world. Heather lives in Las Vegas, and although she is quite tall and passes the 7-foot mark in heels, she is "only" 6'-5½" in her stocking feet, well short of the record for the world's tallest woman.

The photographs sent around with the message quoted above are actually sample pictures taken from her web site, heatherhaven.com. The pictures are "real" in the sense that they have not been digitally manipulated, but they convey a false impression of Heather's true height because she is paired with people who are shorter than average (the man is 5'7" and the woman 5'1"), and she is posing in some of them while wearing shoes with several-inch heels.

I thought that when it was first sent to me '66. I figured that the people they stood her up against were just unusually short. But hey! A guy can dream! :mhcky21:

For a Level Playing Field

I thought that when it was first sent to me '66. I figured that the people they stood her up against were just unusually short. But hey! A guy can dream! :mhcky21:
    I'm with ya brother! I'm with ya!!

I thought that when it was first sent to me '66. I figured that the people they stood her up against were just unusually short.
    5'7 is not unusually short for a guy. As a matter of fact it is probably the ideal height for a guy.
    "I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

"It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not a big man"
    - - Fletch

Quote Originally Posted by Puffy
    5'7 is not unusually short for a guy. As a matter of fact it is probably the ideal height for a guy.
    Especially if the girl you're dating is 6' 5". Eye contact is good!

Cowboy Up! :MandJ:
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Couple things about those pictures

(1) That girl she is with in the first picture is cute.
    (2) The second picture - well, I am reminded of a South Park Episode where Mr. Slave and Paris Hilton had a *****-off contest. Suffice it to say I am worried for the safety of the water cooler.
    "I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

"It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not a big man"
    - - Fletch

Turn Off Ads?