Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Poker tonight anyone? online of course

Poker tonight anyone? online of course

I mentioned this in the other thread, but wasn't sure if folks were reading that thread. I'm still looking into a way to set up a tournament online, but I've got nothing going on tonight and haven't played in a while. We can get a private table that sits up to 10 people and just sit an play for a couple hours or more. It's a $25 buy-in table with with $.50 - $1 blinds. We can play as long as we'd like. We could set it up as no limit, limit, or pot limit.

If there's enough interest, I'll post the password here and I'll set it up and we can choose a time later.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Poker tonight anyone? online of course

I would definitely do this - but I have a game at a friend's house tonight. Great idea though!
    "I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

"It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not a big man"
    - - Fletch

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

That's the great thing about the Internet. Instead of waiting for scammers to fleece us of our money, we can now fleece each other.

I can say this without irony, because as far removed as I am from my last game of poker, I'd be the player making everyone else richer.
    /r/reds

That would be fun, but I only play for M&Ms or tokens, unless I'm playing with children at camp. Then I play for quarters.
    "Whatever you choose, however many roads you travel, I hope that you choose not to be a lady. I hope you will find some way to break the rules and make a little trouble out there. And I also hope that you will choose to make some of that trouble on behalf of women." - Nora Ephron

I would definitely be in but I'm going to be out of town until Sunday. Week nights would be better for me (except for Wednesdays, that's when our weekly poker night is).

I'd love to do it, but Friday night is poker night with the guys. I'm out all night. Fridays aren't good for me...

Looks like we'll have to plan ahead and do it some other time. Next week is perfect for me. Let's shoot for Wednesday night. Who will be up for it then?
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

I'm unfamilar with Poker on the Internet. How many "virtual" decks do they use? (Maybe that's only 21?) I guess the cards get shuffled every hand?

Turn Off Ads?