Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Yahoo Fantasy Baseball league

mpeezy73

Yahoo Fantasy Baseball league

Anyone interested in joining a private fantasy league because I am going to start one? I have created a free fantasy baseball league on yahoo with a real live draft set for friday night at 9:30 March 11. There are 14 spots available, so first come first serve. The league ID# 196032 and the password is peterose with no spaces and no capital letters. If not enough teams sign up in time I will move the draft back.

GO REDS!!!
    Last edited by mpeezy73; 03-08-2005 at 08:04 PM. Reason: More information

2. Turn Off Ads?
    mpeezy73

Re: Yahoo Fantasy Baseball league

If you are interested in joining please do so as soon as possible. I would like to have the draft this Friday. Please Join and come and draft your team!

See you there hopefully
    GO REDS!!!

mpeezy73

I can change the draft time if that is what is holding people back.
    ID#196032
    Password-peterose
    Come on REDS fan I need more people

I might be interested.....what are the settings? Also I would like to be at the draft but friday night is bad for me.
    Let's play two!!!

mpeezy73

the settings are as follows:
    14 teams
    head to head scoring
    25 players with 7 on the bench
    what else do you need to know??

GO REDS!!!

Thanks for the info
    Let's play two!!!

mpeezy73

I know people are interested so please join!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO REDS!!!

mpeezy73

I have made the league a public league if anyone wants to join go to yahoo fantasy baseball and then find The Cincinnati Redstockings. That is my league.

GO REDS!!!

mpeezy73

Please read my other one for the fanatasy baseball league because I switched it back to a custom league.

GO REDS!!!

:MandJ: Dude... calm down. :MandJ:
    "It's easier to give up. I'm not a very vocal player. I lead by example. I take the attitude that I've got to go out and do it. Because of who I am, I've got to give everything I've got to come back."
    -Ken Griffey Jr.

Turn Off Ads?