Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Please Join Fantasy baseball!!!!

mpeezy73

Please Join Fantasy baseball!!!!

Alright Reds fans this is the last time I am going to change the league it is a private league and anyone is welcome to join. I really need people to join this league tell your friends and anyone who wants to get into fantasy baseball. It is a free league and there will be a draft on friday night.
    ID#196032
    Password-peterose w/no spaces and caps

Please JOIN!!!!!

GO REDS!!!

2. Turn Off Ads?
    mpeezy73

Re: Please Join Fantasy baseball!!!!

If you want to join e-mail me mpeezy73@yahoo.com. Please Join anyone!!!!!!!!!!!

GO REDS!!!

Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!

RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball

Contact us: Boss | Gallen5862 | Plus Plus | Powel Crosley | RedlegJake | The Operator