Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Coyotes pose threat to outdoor pets

bomarl1969

Re: Coyotes pose threat to outdoor pets

A word from the wise (and the members of the DNR)...if you value your pets, your children, or YOURSELF, kill every single one of those mean varmits that you see. I know of people, pets, and children being attacked by coyotes.

True story, 2 years ago I was deer hunting in WV. It was early, probably around 6:00 am and daylight was just breaking. I was about to climb the tree in my tree stand when suddenly a coyote came running at me as if he was going to tear me to pieces. I put a round from my .30 cal. carbine through his head.

Also my brother-in-law says that just about everytime he is in his tree stand 3 or 4 coyotes run around the tree not intimidated at all by a human presence. They are evil, and will attack anything.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by SpringfieldFan
    It was within ciy limits and they get all excited about discharging firearms in the city. I have seen plenty of deer running around near where you said that your one brother lives off Miracle Mile, so it would not suprise me if we hear of coyotes coming to that area too someday.
    My brother sold that house last summer and now lives in the "richy" section just north of Mercy Hospital (where all the snobs live). :allovrjr:

Quote Originally Posted by bomarl1969
    A word from the wise (and the members of the DNR)...if you value your pets, your children, or YOURSELF, kill every single one of those mean varmits that you see. I know of people, pets, and children being attacked by coyotes.

True story, 2 years ago I was deer hunting in WV. It was early, probably around 6:00 am and daylight was just breaking. I was about to climb the tree in my tree stand when suddenly a coyote came running at me as if he was going to tear me to pieces. I put a round from my .30 cal. carbine through his head.

Also my brother-in-law says that just about everytime he is in his tree stand 3 or 4 coyotes run around the tree not intimidated at all by a human presence. They are evil, and will attack anything.
    But you invaded their country with weapons of mass destruction!
    "Whatever you choose, however many roads you travel, I hope that you choose not to be a lady. I hope you will find some way to break the rules and make a little trouble out there. And I also hope that you will choose to make some of that trouble on behalf of women." - Nora Ephron

bomarl1969

Quote Originally Posted by TeamCasey
    But you invaded their country with weapons of mass destruction!
    :MandJ: Yes I did!

But no seriously, they will and have attacked children in their own backyard. I curse the DNR for turning those damn things lose around here. Now the DNR says to kill them all...

Quote Originally Posted by GAC
    My brother sold that house last summer and now lives in the "richy" section just north of Mercy Hospital (where all the snobs live). :allovrjr:
    Wow!! Incredible that bumpkins from Spfld could own homes like those isn't it, they are uniquely nice and huge.

Turn Off Ads?