Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Remembering all those arguments made 1,500 deaths ago

Re: Remembering all those arguments made 1,500 deaths ago

Quote Originally Posted by DunnersGrl44
    Well i don't know about anyone else, but I don't think a parent is considered fit if they keep pictures of dead children on their computers. I wish your children the best of luck, they are going to need it coming from your household. You right, your children are no concern of mine. None at all. They will be the worlds problem some day. But not anywhere around me.
    Come again? You hit a new low for this board. I sent you a couple of current news photos at the time and nothing more. You trying to portray me as a sick and unfit parent is your own warped imagination.
    Last edited by RBA; 03-14-2005 at 01:22 AM.

2. Turn Off Ads?

I've met RBA personally. He's a good man and I think his children have nothing to worry about. That's a pretty low blow and the lowest I've seen on this thread, or any thread for that matter, in a long time.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Queen Christine

Quote Originally Posted by MWM
    I've met RBA personally. He's a good man and I think his children have nothing to worry about. That's a pretty low blow and the lowest I've seen on this thread, or any thread for that matter, in a long time.
    Well, I have not met RBA and i hope I never do. Have you been reading this thread at all... or are you just skipping the fact that he brought me into all of this, and then started personally attacking me. It's called a Private Message for a reason, he told the entire thread what i wrote to him. I know Cbus personally, outside of this board. We had a relationship and we talked about the board. I can not help what CBus mentions, hell, I didn't even know until this thread that RBA was Bigredhotpotato. I had nothing to do with this thread at all. I was brought into it and i defended myself. I do not regret one word that I have said. Simply defending myself.

Well, back to the potato patch. I'm sorry to send those pictures to you DunnerGirl. I thought they were appropiate at the time (in it's context). But I guess I made a mistake. I wish we could be friends. But that's going to take some time.

Please read again. The PM's with you were brought up first by CBUS. You are the only one I remember sending any type of pictures like that too. And I was responding to that.
    Last edited by RBA; 03-14-2005 at 01:32 AM.

Queen Christine

Quote Originally Posted by RedBloodedAmerican
    Well, back to the potato patch. I'm sorry to send those pictures to you DunnerGirl. I thought they were appropiate at the time. But I guess I made a mistake. I wish we could be friends. But that's going to take some time.
    Dont try and turn me into the bad guy. You are the one in the wrong and you always are. You don't want to be my friend, and I sure as hell don't want to be yours. Time, you and I will never have the time to be friends. Cause your friendship is not something that I would ever value.

Quote Originally Posted by DunnersGrl44
    Dont try and turn me into the bad guy. You are the one in the wrong and you always are. You don't want to be my friend, and I sure as hell don't want to be yours. Time, you and I will never have the time to be friends. Cause your friendship is not something that I would ever value.
    God Bless You.

Team Puffy Leadoff Hitter CbusRed's Avatar

Oh to be 20 again..

I apologize everyone,

I apologize to DG for "bringing her into this"

and I apologize to RBA for his parenting being attacked.

for the record RBA, putting all political disagreements aside, I have absolutley no doubt in my mind that you are a good parent. And I also thank you for your service to our country.

I think this would be a great time to end the current progression of this thread.

Team Puffy Leadoff Hitter CbusRed's Avatar

and also, I still think Eric Davis belongs in the best outfield of all time.

Worst thread ever.

And it's a shame, too, because the original topic seemed like an interesting point of discussion.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

They call me "chef"

The war of man against machine raged on through the early 70s. You don't remember because back then it was only a prophecy, but now, in the future, the past has occurred.

And after round 32,503, the score remains

Liberals - 0
    Conservatives - 0

I'm going to spell this out one more time for everyone. If you cannot post constructively and with respect, then you will not be posting at all. If there was any way of getting the rules changed for the more restrictive, this is the way to do it.
    Last edited by paintmered; 03-14-2005 at 07:12 AM.
    All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

Turn Off Ads?