Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Remembering all those arguments made 1,500 deaths ago

Re: Remembering all those arguments made 1,500 deaths ago

So Phoenix, you'd be perfectly OK if we started building up troops in South Korea right now and invaded the North sometime later this year?
    Last edited by MWM; 03-14-2005 at 12:21 AM.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by MWM
    So Phoenix, you'd be perfectly OK if we started building up troops in South Korea right now and invaded the North sometime later this year?
    Heck no! That ship has sailed, Kim has nukes. I'd pull ALL American troops out right now. We've got 38,000 troops that are in the bulls eye.

Quote Originally Posted by DunnersGrl44
    Don't bring me into this.
    Your a sick little man... and you are proud of it.
    And I am ok with that.
    But leave me out of your posts.
    Excuse me. But apparently you have a hard time grasping the facts. Facts are that I did not bring you into this. Please review the entire topic once more. It appears the first mentioning or hint of you is from CBus.

Queen Christine

Quote Originally Posted by BigRedHotPotato
    Excuse me. But apparently you have a hard time grasping the facts. Facts are that I did not bring you into this. Please review the entire topic once more. It appears the first mentioning or hint of you is from CBus.
    Anyone who would PM you and ask for you back is absolutely insane and devoid of any form of education

Team Puffy Leadoff Hitter CbusRed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigRedHotPotato
    I have no idea how many people you sent those sick PM's to, I only knew of one, and I didnt even mention her name.

keep spinning.

Quote Originally Posted by CbusRed
    I have no idea how many people you sent those sick PM's to, I only knew of one, and I didnt even mention her name.

keep spinning.
    I only sent those "pm" to one person. And apparently she has been putting out Misinformation in the contexts they were sent. I wonder how many other people she lied to about the contexts?

Queen Christine

Quote Originally Posted by RedBloodedAmerican
    I only sent those "pm" to one person. And apparently she has been putting out Misinformation in the contexts they were sent. I wonder how many other people she lied to about the contexts?
    were they, or were they not dead children from Iraq?
    And why exactly did you send them to me?
    I said " go bush"
    and you sent me pics of dead children and blamed Bush. Umm... I'm not a liar, and even if i was, i think me being a liar is a little better than a grown man sending pictures of dead children to people they don't know.

were they, or were they not dead children from Iraq?
    And why exactly did you send them to me?
    I said " go bush"
    and you sent me pics of dead children and blamed Bush. Umm... I'm not a liar, and even if i was, i think me being a liar is a little better than a grown man sending pictures of dead children to people they don't know.
    Yes, they are dead children from Iraq. You did not just say go Bush, you said you were for "giving people what they deserve" and I responded with picture of the dead Iraqi children cause by "giving people what they deserve"

Continue to lie and pretend you are a victim of some sick bastard. But I know the truth. I have no respect for you and your lying crap.

Yes, they are dead children from Iraq. You did not just say go Bush, you said you were for "giving people what they deserve" and I responded with picture of the dead Iraqi children cause by "giving people what they deserve"

Continue to lie and pretend you are a victim of some sick bastard. But I know the truth. I have no respect for you and your lying crap.
    I'm not sure what the argument is about, but were they pictures of dead children as a result of the American invasion or pictures of dead children from the uncovered Saddam mass graves?

Queen Christine

Am I sad that those children are dead. Absolutely not.
    I am not a liar. A lot of American Children died at 9-11. There are no children that deseve to die. But if it happens in order for the USA to come out on top. I don't care. Your in the army or what not right?
    Would you kill an Iraqi child if he came walking up to you with a bomb strapped to his waist. Yes you would.
    Quit the holier than thou nonsense. It's rediculous.
    and it's funny how you show pity for those poor children in Iraq. Downloading their pictures and showing them to others. Thats real productive. Tell me, do you show your children these pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix
    I'm not sure what the argument is about, but were they pictures of dead children as a result of the American invasion or pictures of dead children from the uncovered Saddam mass graves?

They were pictures of dead Iraqi children as result of the American Invasion. The context was a certain posters assertion she was for giving people what they deserve. I sent the pictures and asked that poster if these children got what they deserved?

She responded with calling me a Democratic ******bag and questioning my manhood along with saying somethng about living at the park. Along with other snotty remarks. Apparently she doesn't like to see the results of the war she supported.

But you make a good point. Many children and innocent Iraqis suffered (far greater) under Saddam.
    Last edited by RBA; 03-14-2005 at 01:11 AM.

Man this thread has sure gotten personal fast. I'm not moderator but I cringe seeing people bash each other in public like this.
    This is the time. The real Reds organization is back.

Am I sad that those children are dead. Absolutely not.
    I am not a liar. A lot of American Children died at 9-11. There are no children that deseve to die. But if it happens in order for the USA to come out on top. I don't care. Your in the army or what not right?
    Would you kill an Iraqi child if he came walking up to you with a bomb strapped to his waist. Yes you would.
    Quit the holier than thou nonsense. It's rediculous.
    and it's funny how you show pity for those poor children in Iraq. Downloading their pictures and showing them to others. Thats real productive. Tell me, do you show your children these pictures?
    Now we are going down a road in which I can't really respond because some here have labeled me disloyal for saying what I believe.

But I can tell you those children did not have explosives attached to them and were not involved in any type of military/terrorist action against Americans. They were kill as a result of a bombing raid conduted at the worng coordinates.

I have not showed my children those pictures. My children are no concern of yours.

I'm not in the Army.

Queen Christine

Well i don't know about anyone else, but I don't think a parent is considered fit if they keep pictures of dead children on their computers. I wish your children the best of luck, they are going to need it coming from your household. You right, your children are no concern of mine. None at all. They will be the worlds problem some day. But not anywhere around me.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix
    Heck no! That ship has sailed, Kim has nukes. I'd pull ALL American troops out right now. We've got 38,000 troops that are in the bulls eye.
    So, let me make sure I undersand what you're saying. According to how I'm reading you is that your proposed foreign policy would be to identify those who may, at some point in the future, become a threat to our secruity, invade their country before they become this threat, and remove them from power - all this based on the notion that they "may" be a threat at some point in the future.

But once we've pissed them off enough and they actually become a REAL threat and put us in danger, we should run away because the "ship has sailed." We could call it the Scott Farcus Doctrine.

That's basically the logic you've put forth in this thread.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Turn Off Ads?