Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Should I Waste My Time Reporting This Suspicious And Deceptive Ebay Seller?

Should I Waste My Time Reporting This Suspicious And Deceptive Ebay Seller?

http://stores.ebay.com/Here2There-Di...eNameZl2QQtZkm

If anyone is dumb enough to buy his stuff, they deserve to lose $100,000.00.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Re: Should I Waste My Time Reporting This Suspicious And Deceptive Ebay Seller?

The listing fees on a $100K item would be exhorbitant. Let eBay bleed him dry with fees. :mhcky21:
    /r/reds

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

This might be the most stupid business idea ever. Anyone know what the listing fee would be for all of these?

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Heffner
    This might be the most stupid business idea ever. Anyone know what the listing fee would be for all of these?
    According to this calculator, if the item sold for $100K and the payment was made through Paypal, the eBay and Paypal fees would total $4418. Of that, the listing fee is $4.80 - admittedly not as much as I was expecting it would be.
    /r/reds

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

Of that, the listing fee is $4.80 - admittedly not as much as I was expecting it would be.
    Given that he has listed 50 of these or so, he just spent a few hundred dollars to not make a sale.

I looked at his feedback and then clicked on the items he has sold, and it looks like you can get one sign for $35. I think I'd pick one city and be happy with that. I like how most of his decription is explaining why ebay shouldn't "yank" his ad.

pfffft...no Piqua? he just lost a hundred grand!

Turn Off Ads?