Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Please Help. Need votes for my son Noah!

Re: Please Help. Need votes for my son Noah!

Come on Reds fans- stuff this ballot box like it's 1957 voting for the all-stars!

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Future Reds All Star

Vote, Vote, Vote!! He is down to 19% :thumbdown !! If you already vote...do it again! You can vote once a day.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamMorris
    Vote, Vote, Vote!! He is down to 19% :thumbdown !! If you already vote...do it again! You can vote once a day.
    It won't let me vote for him, or anyone. I voted yesterday, and it won't let me vote today.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Future Reds All Star

It has to be in a 24 hour time span. I went through the same thing. If you voted at noon on the 30th you can't vote again until noon or after on the 31st.

Post this on the baseball side and tell people the Reds winning the series depends on it
    Go Gators!

after you vote, delete your browser cookies and refresh the link.. it will let you vote again.
    I just voted for him 3 times. I'll vote a few more times before I go to bed.
    [Phil ] Castellini celebrated the team's farm system and noted the team had promising prospects who would one day be great Reds -- and then joke then they'd be ex-Reds, saying "of course we're going to lose them". #SellTheTeamBob

Nov. 13, 2007: One of the greatest days in Reds history: John Allen gets the boot!

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by REDREAD
    after you vote, delete your browser cookies and refresh the link.. it will let you vote again.
    I just used each of the 4 browsers I have installed on my computer to vote.
    /r/reds

Quote Originally Posted by KronoRed
    Post this on the baseball side and tell people the Reds winning the series depends on it
    Sounds like a plan!

Thanks to everyone for your help. We really appreciate it.
    If there is anything I can do for you in the future just give me a shout.
    Maybe I'll come down to a game were some of you are gathering and let Noah thank you himself.

REDREAD, thats funny. Do you think they will know that you did that? If not, I think I know what I'll be doing at work tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by DJF33
    REDREAD, thats funny. Do you think they will know that you did that? If not, I think I know what I'll be doing at work tomorrow.
    It's possible.. depends on how they wrote the software.. It's probably a servlet taking in the votes, so they do have access to the IP address of the voter. But, it's still worth a try.. That Aria needs to go down
    [Phil ] Castellini celebrated the team's farm system and noted the team had promising prospects who would one day be great Reds -- and then joke then they'd be ex-Reds, saying "of course we're going to lose them". #SellTheTeamBob

Nov. 13, 2007: One of the greatest days in Reds history: John Allen gets the boot!

6 months of heartbreak Bob Borkowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by REDREAD
    Yep, I did this too. Works like a charm.

So Long Uncle Joe BoydsOfSummer's Avatar

Is that a cheerio stuck to young Jack's forehaid? One more for Sir Noah.
    0 Value Over Replacement Poster

"Sit over here next to Johnathan (Bench)...sit right here, he's smart."--Sparky Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by BoydsOfSummer
    Is that a cheerio stuck to young Jack's forehaid? One more for Sir Noah.
    Yes it is
    Go Gators!

6 months of heartbreak Bob Borkowski's Avatar
    ...and I just added three more votes for Noah.

Aria is making a comeback, she just went from 23% to 24%.. keep voting people.. Noah's lead is shrinking..

I just bumped him up to 28%.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Turn Off Ads?