Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Holy Crap: Boy Allegedly Kills Friend With Bat After Losing Baseball Game

Holy Crap: Boy Allegedly Kills Friend With Bat After Losing Baseball Game

http://www.channelcincinnati.com/new...35/detail.html

Boy Allegedly Kills Friend With Bat After Losing Baseball Game

POSTED: 6:58 am EDT April 14, 2005

PALMDALE, Calif. -- A 13-year-old pitcher was accused of clubbing a teenage friend to death with a baseball bat, moments after the friend apparently teased him at a concession stand following his baseball team's first loss of the season.

The teen attacker, whose name was not released, was arrested Wednesday for investigation of murder and was being held at Antelope Valley Juvenile Hall as authorities prepared to take the case to prosecutors.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    For a Level Playing Field

Re: Holy Crap: Boy Allegedly Kills Friend With Bat After Losing Baseball Game

Truly sad. I read that the two boys were not acquainted. The older boy cut in line for the after-game concessions and this is what started the confrontation. The victim also was not involved in the game... he was a spectator.

So what do you do to a 13-year-old who kills another boy with a ballbat to the head? I really do not know what to think.

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Re: Holy Crap: Boy Allegedly Kills Friend With Bat After Losing Baseball Game

It probably wouldn't take more than one blow to the head to inflict a deadly injury with an aluminum bat. The article I read in today's paper is more along the lines of RFA66's post. Nothing more than a stupid, impulsive reaction that led to tragedy. I feel sorry for both the family of the victim and the family of the bat-wielder.
    /r/reds

Turn Off Ads?