Might file this in the Mountain out of a molehill file. I'm a New Yorker and I found it curious that I had heard nothing about this "incident". I did a quick search in the Times, the News and the Post- no report of this story. And believe me the Post lives for stuff like this. In addition, I've lived in NYC over 40 years and I've never heard of the "Brooklyn Skyline". Looks like this was just a fracas between kids that resulted in some cuts and bruises, the kind of thing that native New Yorkers tell me happened all the time when they were kids- the Italians beating up the Jews, the Irish beating up the Italians, and everybody beating up the blacks and vice-versa. Just one big melting pot folks.

So for those of you that want to get indignant about people of color being treated differently than us white folks, you better find another story to complain about. And as for blaiming W, I've got plenty of other **** to blame him about, I don't need to come up with some fracas in Brooklyn. Of course there was Clinton's "COPS" program which was incedibly successful and made the City a lot safer until the Republican congress got rid of it but thats annother story.