Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Revenge of the Sith gets PG-13 rating, tickets available online

Re: Revenge of the Sith gets PG-13 rating, tickets available online

I'll bet you had an Ewok suit.

Last week.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    ~ Mark Twain

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by RFS62
    I'll bet you had an Ewok suit.

Last week.
    heck, I'm wearing it NOW.

no wait, I'm just hairy.
    "But I do know Joey's sister indirectly (or foster sister) and I have heard stories of Joey being into shopping, designer wear, fancy coffees, and pedicures."

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Allred
    As I've basically spoiled myself on everything "Sith" related from reading the book to checking out dozens and dozens of pics from the film, the new SW flick will definitely NOT be "light" in any way.
    I wasn't slamming it. I just don't think it will be anything to worry about the kids seeing.

I agree, it will probably be darker than the Ewok-fest.
    Anyhow, I'm looking forward to seeing it

Quote Originally Posted by REDREAD
    I wasn't slamming it. I just don't think it will be anything to worry about the kids seeing.

I agree, it will probably be darker than the Ewok-fest.
    Anyhow, I'm looking forward to seeing it
    SPOILERS

Well, if a 10 year old sees Anakin with his arms and legs cut off and burned to a crisp then I would think that might affect him. Nightmares and such. Not to mention the murder of the Jedi younglings.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Allred
    SPOILERS

Well, if a 10 year old sees Anakin with his arms and legs cut off and burned to a crisp then I would think that might affect him. Nightmares and such. Not to mention the murder of the Jedi younglings.
    Ok.. thanks for the spoilers.. I may prescreen it before I take it to the kids and see how graphic it is. I appreciate the info.. Perhaps I did wrongly assume.

I posted this in another thread, but here is Kevin Smith's spoiler riddled review of Sith:
    http://viewaskew.com/news/sith/

Quote Originally Posted by REDREAD
    Ok.. thanks for the spoilers.. I may prescreen it before I take it to the kids and see how graphic it is. I appreciate the info.. Perhaps I did wrongly assume.
    That might be a good idea, Lucas wasn't kidding when he said this would be the darkest film of the series.

Turn Off Ads?