Turn Off Ads?

Thread: When FSN had their sports report, which was better? Sportscenter vs. FSN Report

When FSN had their sports report, which was better? Sportscenter vs. FSN Report

I liked the FSN sports report much better. It had less interviews/investigations, more coverage, less debates, and more baseball.

Wish it was still around.
    redsrule2500
    Go Reds!
    “I’m a normal guy blessed with the ability to hit a baseball.” - Sean Casey

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: When FSN had their sports report, which was better? Sportscenter vs. FSN Report

How about CNNSI ?????

Re: When FSN had their sports report, which was better? Sportscenter vs. FSN Report

Quote Originally Posted by RedBloodedAmerican
    How about CNNSI ?????
    Agreed
    Go Gators!

The National was a good paper.

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou
    The National was a good paper.

I thought it was a great paper. I subscribed from day one. They had incredible feature writers.

Too bad they had no distribution system. Lack of timely day to day reporting did them in.
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

The National was good stuff, especially since I got to read it for free every day!

Would you be talking Fox Sports regional show Ohio Sports report? or just the Fox Sports report. Personally I've like all Fox Sports reporting shows better than ESPN's reporting.

Some Fox regionals still have a regional sports report. I travel for business and get to see a few of them. Fox Sports Pittsburg had a good sports report that covered quite a bit of ground. Saw it during spring training.

I'd like to see more of that from Fox.

I just meant the Fox Sports Report. The regional wwas pretty cool too.
    redsrule2500
    Go Reds!

I'd have to agree with those saying CNNSI. FSN was okay, and Sportscenter is beyond daft.

I have never even heard of CNNSI...what is it? I feel stupid.
    redsrule2500
    Go Reds!

Quote Originally Posted by redsrule2500
    I have never even heard of CNNSI...what is it? I feel stupid.
    It was like Espnews, 24 hour sports reporting, it went off the year 3 or 4 years ago..killed by the ESPN empire
    Go Gators!

CNNSI, a combined effort by CNN and Sports Illustrated. Yes the much better sports programming choice.

Turn Off Ads?