Turn Off Ads?

Thread: My MVP Baseball 2005 Fantasy Draft Roster

My MVP Baseball 2005 Fantasy Draft Roster

Hey guys. This is my fantasy draft roster for the video game MVP Baseball. I just wanted your guys' opinion on how the roster looks. I would also appreciate any trade ideas to get relief pitching or anyting else(my pen is really weak)

Lineup

CF Juan Pierre
    2B Chone Figgins
    RF Vlad Guerrero
    LF Adan Dunn
    1B Justin Morneau
    3B Dallas McPherson
    SS Bobby Crosby
    C John Buck

Bench

1B Adrian Gonzalez
    2B Chase Utley
    C Eddy Perez
    RF Jason Lane

Starting Pitchers

Rich Harden
    Dontrelle Willis
    Josh Beckett
    Dewon Brazelton
    Edwin Jackson
    (I also have Gavin Floyd but I put him in AAA)

Bullpen

Jeremy Affeldt
    Jared Fernandez
    Rosman Garcia
    Jose Valverde
    Michael Wuertz
    Joe Beimel
    Ryan Wagner
    B.J. Ryan

That's it. Feel free to give your opinions.
    Last edited by VI_RedsFan; 04-29-2005 at 07:47 PM.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: My MVP Baseball 2005 Fantasy Draft Roster

How much is that roster costing you?

I think your bullpen looks fine, but it will get expensive if it is not already.

However, I like to sign mid-level starters to AAA contracts and use them in my MLB pen. I have found that releivers tend to get whinny during the season if you are not getting them innings, but if you get them innings they complain about money. A AAA starter is just happy to be there and usually has the same amount of good pitches (2) at 400,000 K.

Something to think about.

I suggest you try and post this on an MVP Baseball site. Not trying to be mean, but you may get more, knowledgable answers. Your team is good, though.

All right, thanks for the responses guys. No offense taken TCB.

Turn Off Ads?