Turn Off Ads?

Thread: UC Hospital help please....

UC Hospital help please....

Is "Holmes Hospital" actually within UC? Meaning if you park in UC's garage can you get to Holmes easily?

And is it the Hopple St exit then up the hill by White Castle? It has been years since I have been over there.

Thanks!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: UC Hospital help please....

Don't know about Holmes, but you are correct on Hopple. Left-handed exit off 75 (assuming you are coming from NKY) turn left at light, straight thru the next light and up the hill. You'll be on ML King. UC hospital on the left.
    The seven most magic words in all the land...
    "If, in the opinion of the referee,..."

Thanks for that!! At least we will be in the correct area! Yes, coming from Northern Ky.

Dunno if this is the same place...

http://www.health-alliance.com/neuro...ro_Holmes.html
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

That is weird. I wonder if that hotel is just outside the actual Holmes hospital part of UC?

My mom is having surgery tomorrow...it was supposed to be at UC. Now she said she will register at UC but will be moved to Holmes to have the surgery and then when she is stable they will move her to UC. Not sure if that means completely stable or just stable enough to go to UC's ICU.

She does not know either. This should be interesting.

I'll call UC tomorrow before I head up there to see where they have her and go from there.

Holmes is at the corner of Eden and Bethesda. There is a garage just across the street from it. Actually, since Children's is so large you can use their garage, too. Holmes is right next to it, on Bethesda.
    Eden dead ends into the old front door of Holmes.

Holmes is part of UC. It used to be private, a hospital for the wealthy. My mom worked there for about 30 years. She will be in good hands there.

Take Hopple St.
    Go up MLK, across Clifton Ave., past UC. Eden Ave. is right after Short Vine. I think that funky Frank Gehry building is at the corner of Eden and MLK. Left on Eden. The garage I remember has an entrance off of Eden.

Hope everything goes well.
    Last edited by SunDeck; 05-02-2005 at 10:16 PM.
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

Thank you so much SunDeck. I appreciate the info and the well wishes.

Did you catch the directions? I think I was editing them when you responded.

Yuppers! Thank you!

Future Reds All Star

Best wishes to your mom TD and you!

I'm glad someone cleared your directions up for you! If you went up ML king, the first hospital you would hit is Good Sams. That is where TG was born.

Mom worked at GSH, too. That's where she got her nursing degree, as a matter of fact. My brothers and I were all born there, too.

Turn Off Ads?