Turn Off Ads?
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536

Thread: 5/2/05 Cardinals @ Reds

Re: 5/2/05 Cardinals @ Reds

Quote Originally Posted by flyer85
    sorry ... there are no shortcuts, the Reds will have to develop their own. It is time to take the lumps from the years of neglect of developing pitching. There is no magic pill or trade(s) to fix it.
    The sad thing is this team is not that far off IMHO...what I mean is all they need is just an average bullpen...give me an average bullpen with this team and I am in contention man! I can remember just a few years back we had the best bullpen in baseball or close to it....oh where oh where did my bullpen go..or where or where could it be????????? Plus...give me Freel darn it!

2. Turn Off Ads?

didnt we just have a fire sale 2 years ago??? and now we have to have another one?????????

You just wish you could turn the page on this game but you won't be able to. We'll see it continually played in the media and the Cardinals and their fans will always refer to it. How does this team react in the short term? I doubt Pete would bet on them for the next few games.

Turn Off Ads?