Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Question for Mods of the redzone site

Re: Question for Mods of the redzone site

Quote Originally Posted by GOOCH
    My only problem with the system is that it discriminates against the lurker / occasional poster...especially fans of other teams that like to contribute on occasion. Like me. D.GOOCH
    GOOCH, I for one hope you and MattyMo and Swampturkey continue to drop in here and share your thoughts. Same with ramp101 and Stewie and fans of any other team. I think it's great to hear from other teams' fans, and all of you guys have always been nothing but respectful while here.

Just my two cents. And on that note, I really hope our team beats your team tonight.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by RosieRed
    GOOCH, I really hope our team beats your team tonight.
    Say it with conviction, Sister! I hope the Reds annihilate them tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by TeamCasey
    Say it with conviction, Sister! I hope the Reds annihilate them tonight!
    I think I'm a little short on conviction after the last two nights! :

Quote Originally Posted by Mutaman
    What other team? It better not be the Cubs.
    As you may have already noticed by Rosie and Casey's comments... Gooch and I are both Cardinal fans. lol

Quote Originally Posted by RedsFan75
    The only problem with that theroy is those of us who are more casual posters, who did little other than comment on occasion, will never progress very high.
    EXACTLY,I have posted atleast 15 times or so and have brung up some great things about the team.Yet im still 10!!

Quote Originally Posted by WVPacman
    EXACTLY,I have posted atleast 15 times or so and have brung up some great things about the team.Yet im still 10!!
    The problem that us in CRT have is that we only can give out 5 points in 24 hours. Everytime I see a good post I want to give points but I can't... There have been a lot of good posts today and I've already used up all my points...
    2023 Reds record attending: 13-18 FINAL
    2023 Dragons record attending: 0-0 FINAL
    2023 Y'Alls record attending: 0-0 FINAL
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

Quote Originally Posted by KittyDuran
    The problem that us in CRT have is that we only can give out 5 points in 24 hours. Everytime I see a good post I want to give points but I can't... There have been a lot of good posts today and I've already used up all my points...
    Ditto!

All of the people that "want" in the CRT forum will earn the points...it is just going to take some time.

Not Laughing

Quote Originally Posted by KittyDuran
    Same here, maybe we could tweak that GIK/Boss?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.
    ~Oscar Wilde

I don't know,I just think people like me are getting shafted over this whole thing.I am willing to try it out for awhile but if my points don't start going up on a daily basis then I can't see myself staying here.It might sound like im whinning but im just stating the facts.I hav'nt said not one bad thing since joining the boards yet I get taken off of it.

Like I said thow im going to give it a chance for awhile!!!

Card fans??

MARK DOWN!!

Go Gators!

Quote Originally Posted by TeamDunn
    As for an occasional poster...if they only post here and there then they can still post here.

Right?
    True but why should I be slapped with a 10 when I been around for almost two years. I understand that I'm not a known poster but I feel like my contributions over the past two years are considered null and void.
    Last edited by HotCorner; 05-04-2005 at 04:17 PM.

Personally I feel the posts have allready gotten better. I've been coming to the board more lately. People are trying to impress Mods and so when they make a statement they actually back it up

It's kind of nice.

Don't make to much of the minor major league posting stuff. Just talk baseball.

Chuck H.

I have been here only since early this spring, I understand why I started with 10 rep points. But if you have been a member in good standing for a couple of years, you should have more than 10 reputation points.

Getting shafted? You've been here less than a month and I'd imagine nearly half of your posts have just been complaints about the way things are run here.

If the quality of posts was not a problem, we never would have made the move we did. Unfortunately, it was and overmoderation was definitely not the solution.

Quote Originally Posted by WVPacman
    I don't know,I just think people like me are getting shafted over this whole thing.I am willing to try it out for awhile but if my points don't start going up on a daily basis then I can't see myself staying here.It might sound like im whinning but im just stating the facts.I hav'nt said not one bad thing since joining the boards yet I get taken off of it.

Like I said thow im going to give it a chance for awhile!!!

Lakewood Ranch, FL (by way of Columbus, OH)

Quote Originally Posted by Boss-Hog
    Getting shafted? You've been here less than a month and I'd imagine nearly half of your posts have just been complaints about the way things are run here.

If the quality of posts was not a problem, we never would have made the move we did. Unfortunately, it was and overmoderation was definitely not the solution.
    Hmm...I dont like your tone, Boss...

NEGAVITIZE!!!

Turn Off Ads?