Turn Off Ads?
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Question for Mods of the redzone site

Re: Question for Mods of the redzone site

LMAO,my points system is like a rolliecoaster I go up to 24 then fall to 10 then back to 14 then fall back to 8

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Nd2
    At work today, I was wondering if any exemptions were considered for posters such as Marc Lancaster. People who would have quality content to post but don't post here very often and therefore will never build up the rep to post on CRT.
    I wouldn't have a problem with that, but I don't think it would really matter, since he could still post on Reds Live.

I would hope that any "news worthy" type posts from any "personality" would go in this forum so that everyone can comment on them. Actually I think that should almost be an "unspoken rule".

ps...and the rules have been set in place for all members of RZ, those people are members of RZ and once you start the "free passes" you open yourself up for problems.

I agree with TD and 91.

Our "connected" friends are able to post in the forum, and it is appropriate for them to do so in order to open the discussion to the most people.
    Makes all the routine posts.

Panicking Fan since 1993

And besides, it only takes 1 post to be put over the top if enough voters like it and want the guy up there.

For example, I bet it doesn't take Ramp101 long to reach 200 the next time the Marlins play us.

Turn Off Ads?