Turn Off Ads?
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Reds that you just hated

Re: Reds that you just hated

When did Kearns start playing shortstop?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by RANDY IN CHAR NC
    When did Kearns start playing shortstop?
    Freel in RF over Kearns, Lopez at 2b..where Freel should be so we can get Aurilia in the lineup
    Go Gators!

Quote Originally Posted by savafan
    Also Todd Benzinger, simply because in Piqua where I grew up there is a man who has a Todd Benzinger museum in his house.
    *quickly hides his Benzinger collectables*

Yeah. Todd sucked! (kidding, never really thought anything about Benzinger).

anyway, my list of most disliked Reds (hate is too strong for myself as well):
    John Riedling - geez, i hated watching him come into the game the last couple of years. looking at his numbers is like watching a rocket ship - up, up and up.
    Dave Parker - another one of those "so much potential, so little done" type guys.
    Leon Durham - didn't he get busted for drug use sometime? not exactly one you would want on your team.
    Juan Samuel - terrible. attitude.
    Jose Guillen - yeah, he was pretty good, but he had (no...still has) one of the worst attitudes i've seen - this guy will never grow up. frankly, i think his attitude in the '03 clubhouse only helped bring the clubhouse down to the level it still seems to remain today, the "me first, there is no 'we' in team" attitude.
    Danny Graves - frankly, i never really cared about the guy one way or another - until earlier this week. nothing like berating your fanbase as an excuse.

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SunDeck
    Dibble. Hated him, ever since he winged that ball into the stands a busted that woman's elbow. And standing up on Fountain Square and yelling, "Hey, Cincinnati! We kicked there ASSES!" was just pure class.
    I'll take a Rob Dibble any day of the week in this bullpen over the gunk that's in there now

WHOOOOOO!

I will have to say Ron Robinson, Bret Tomko, Rob Bell, Vince Coleman, Gookie Dawkins, Brandon Larson, Josias Manzanillo. At one time or another these men all took time off of my life.
    If we weren't all crazy we would go insane.-Jimmy Buffett

WILLIE GREENE!!!!! As a teen I would buy his baseball cards (for mere pennies I might add) just so i could come up with creative ways to destroy them.. I really disliked him..
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems.. ~Homer J Simpson~

As soon as Aurilia is either released(hopefully but not likely) or is off the team, he will jump quickly on this list for me.

Quote Originally Posted by KronoRed
    Freel in RF over Kearns, Lopez at 2b..where Freel should be so we can get Aurilia in the lineup
    Sounds more like Dave Miley should be moving up the list.

bomarl1969

1. Ron Gant-Left after the Reds gave him a 2nd chance.
    2. Reggie Sanders-struck out too much, stayed hurt, and was a MAJOR factor in costing the NL title for the Reds in 1995, and is now a Reds killer.
    3. Greg Vaughn-Cocky rent a player
    4. Jimmah Haynes, Jimmah Anderson, and Danny Graves-obvious reasons
    5. Sean Casey-the guy just annoys me, why was he talking to Milton Bradley at 1st last night? It was pretty obvious that Bradley did not want to talk to Casey.

Honorable mentions
    Melvin Neives
    Donnie Sadler
    Eric Davis (1996 only)-see reason for Ron Gant
    Paul Wilson-The guy is a slob, also after he left Farnsworth beat him up I lost a ton of respect for him
    Paul O'Neill-for his comments about the difference between winning in New York and Cincinnati

Turn Off Ads?