Turn Off Ads?

Thread: billy ward drum clinic in Dayton this Wed

billy ward drum clinic in Dayton this Wed

Hey - if any of you are drummers, or have a friend who is a drummer....
    I'm appearing at Hauer Music in Dayton Ohio this Wednesday, May 11 at 7pm with a drum clinic.
    http://www.hauermusic.com/
    There will be some amazing gifts awarded after the show - including my signature DW snare drum and a Shure SM57 microphone. I think there might be a small charge (like 5 bucks ) to attend. If any of you come - please let me know you are there!

Enjoying the revamped site very much - thanks.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: billy ward drum clinic in Dayton this Wed

How late will you be there? I work until 7, I'm not a drummer, I have no rhythm, but I would still like to meet you.

Quote Originally Posted by creek14
    How late will you be there? I work until 7, I'm not a drummer, I have no rhythm, but I would still like to meet you.
    Hiya Creek. it starts at 7 and will last until 9pm (including time for the give-aways). Unless you live in Dayton, it probably isn't worth coming since you work until 7. After the show, there is usually a bunch of us that go to eat and drink beer somewhere

You would totally be invited if you come by - but there should be another time - perhaps some event in Cincy... I get there to visit my parents still aswell.
    thanks

Beavercreek is a *suburb* of Dayton. I'm going to try to stop by if I get out of work on time.

*cough* groupie *cough*
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by RFS62
    *cough* groupie *cough*
    I'm just trying to make Adam jealous. :

Quote Originally Posted by creek14
    I'm just trying to make Adam jealous. :

Yeah, we'll know what happened if you come back and change that avatar to a winking Billy.
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by RFS62
    Yeah, we'll know what happened if you come back and change that avatar to a winking Billy.
    What happens in Dayton, stays in Dayton.

Turn Off Ads?