Turn Off Ads?
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: 5/10/05 -Reds Vs Padres Kearns Starting

Re: 5/10/05 -Reds Vs Padres Kearns Starting

I was at the game tonight and had pretty good seats (section 127) and it was a pretty good game. Some nice hits, catches and a nice throw out by Griffey.

I hope Claussen is ok because I think he got hit in his throwing arm/shoulder with that line drive, and when he was walking off the field it seemed like he had a little limp.

Coffey came in and did a good job, the big mistake he made was giving up that homerun to Jackson. Other than that the bullpen did a good job, and I was happy to see some of the bullpen hitting over 90 on there pitches.

Lopez made some nice plays snagging 2 line drives. I hope he gets more playing time because it really seems like he has improved both in fiedling and hitting.

Now on to Griffey.... All I can do is go at that throw he made to get the runner at 3B.

2. Turn Off Ads?

CT,the reason he was limping is b/c he twisted his left ankle when he fell.Its to bad he got hurt b/c he was pitching very well... the wat he was locating his pitchs was awesome I hope we see more of that from him.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamBoone
    Oh I don't know. I usually buy $17 seats and have no problem slipping into another seat around the fifth inning.
    5th inning? Your slooooooooow :

I normmaly buy bleacher seats and slip down into right field deck by the 2nd inning... Normally go sit in my seat for the 1st inning then take off.
    You think you got what it takes to play a real fantasy game? Join me at Jockstocks. You can play Baseball, Basketball, Football, Golf, Nascar and even Hockey!

Jockstocks Homepage

Do you have your shirt on? - Adam Dunn to Marty on the Bananna Phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Reds/Flyers Fan
    Think of the headline potential with this bullpen:

Stone rocked!

Coffee creamed!

Graves digs hole, buries Reds

And Bong smoked!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RedsMan3203
    5th inning? Your slooooooooow :

I normmaly buy bleacher seats and slip down into right field deck by the 2nd inning... Normally go sit in my seat for the 1st inning then take off.
    I don't try moving quite that early. I usually scope out the seats for a couple innings to see which ones are REALLY empty so that I don't have to move once I get there. It doesn't bother me when I have to move, I just hate the inconvenience! :
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Turn Off Ads?