Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Darth Vader Voice Changer Helmet

Darth Vader Voice Changer Helmet

is for sale at Amazon.

Had to share this customer review

"As the manager of a team of ten employees, I could sense that I was losing my grasp on them. I tried a number of different techniques to get them back on board, but after resorting to an unsuccessful five-week phase of using profanity to emphasize my demands, I realized that I was beginning to run out of options. I needed something that would reinforce the fact that I was the authority, and that my team had to do everything I said.

With the recent DVD release of the original "Star Wars" trilogy, I was reminded of the command and fear that the evil Darth Vader had over people. His menacing appearance and voice were just what I needed to bring my team back together and achieve the levels of productivity I strived for.

The mask arrived at the perfect time. Morale was low, and my employees were starting to undermine everything I told them. I found their lack of faith disturbing, so I scheduled an emergency meeting for my team. Showing up five minutes late -- waiting until the tension was thick -- I made my dramatic entrance into the room. Wearing all black and my Darth Vader Voice Changer Helmet, I could literally see beads of sweat instantly form on their foreheads. My imposing visage made my statement clear -- I was the boss.

Utilizing the helmet's voice changer and actual pre-recorded movie lines, my employees quickly recognized that their ability to be insubordinate was insignificant next to the power of upper management.

I may have needed the Darth Vader Voice Changer Helmet to command respect from my team, but because of it, they may yet be of some use to me."

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Darth Vader Voice Changer Helmet

I own one.

It scares my cats.

My wife, however, is not affected. The Force is strong with her.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

I have a Lord Helmet one. I like to play with my Spaceballs actions figures while wearing it.
    "I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

"It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not a big man"
    - - Fletch

Quote Originally Posted by Puffy
    I have a Lord Helmet one. I like to play with my Spaceballs actions figures while wearing it.
    dOOd. It's Dark Helmet.

"actually, pretend you never saw that. Ever."
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

We used to call one of my Rugby buddies Lord Helmut because his ______ of his manly _________ was quite large. So I was a bit confused.

However, it seems we are both correct (from the website)- - Plot Outline: Planet Spaceball's President Scroob sends Lord Dark Helmet to steal Planet Druidia's abundant supply of air to replenish their own, and only Lone Starr can stop them
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

- - Fletch

Puffy, you're 3 posts away from 3700. Congrats, man.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Leader
    Puffy, you're 3 posts away from 3700. Congrats, man.
    I went from 10,700 to 3,700????

Yet Krono went from 29,000 to 21,000 and now back to 28,000 - - how is this possible?
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

- - Fletch

Quote Originally Posted by Puffy
    I went from 10,700 to 3,700????

Yet Krono went from 29,000 to 21,000 and now back to 28,000 - - how is this possible?
    I haven't figured that out yet, unless he posted 7000 times last night, which, with Krono, is a legit possibility.
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Turn Off Ads?