Turn Off Ads?
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Just saw Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith

Re: Just saw Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith

Quote Originally Posted by Reds/Flyers Fan
    But he readily admitted to Luke that he fought in the Clone Wars, so I don't see why he would hide the fact that he knew the two droids and their important, unique stories.
    I think he was still hiding the truth abouth Luke's father kinda the same way he says:

"A young Jedi named Darth Vader, who was a pupil of mine until he turned to evil, helped the Empire hunt down and destroy the Jedi Knights. He betrayed and murdered your father."

Both are sorta true but doesn't reveal the truth to Luke..... or its just a plot hole.
    Last edited by Elam; 06-06-2005 at 01:02 AM.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Preview of the new TV show.

My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Yeah that's what I expect
    Go Gators!

Turn Off Ads?