Turn Off Ads?
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031

Thread: Lineup for tonights game...

RedTeamGo!

Re: Lineup for tonights game...

See Ya Later Graves!!!!

2. Turn Off Ads?

lets sweep these guys.....game three tomorrow...see you then!

The Reds have never lost to the Washington Nationals...ever!

Quote Originally Posted by The Baumer
    Keisler reminds me of a young Roger Clemens/Brandon Duckworth/C.C. Sabathia.

lmao

I so wish I could have watched this game.

RedTeamGo!

Quote Originally Posted by The Baumer
    Keisler reminds me of a young Roger Clemens/Brandon Duckworth/C.C. Sabathia.
    too bad Keisler isn't young...he's like 29 or so.

Bottom 14TH B:0 S:1 O:1
    Randy Keisler singles on a line drive to center fielder Brad Wilkerson. Jason LaRue scores. Luis Lopez to 3rd.

29 isn't exactly old.
    "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser."

ironic keisler is the man to win the game for the reds on this night....

Quote Originally Posted by redsfan2
    If I could give out rep points, I would definately give them to CTA.

Thanks for keeping us posted man
    If rep points really meant something, CTA would be a millionaire already.

Rep points = :thumbdown

The OLD RedsZone =

I went to last nights marathon. Me and a friend of mine decided to go down and get seats out in the outfield instead of closer to the plate. I was very happy we did. We sat in section 103 in left field and the view from that area of the ballpark is very, very nice. We had alot of fun.

Now, onto the game. Brandon Claussen looked very good last night. I would have liked to have seen him been alittle more pitch efficient throwing I believe 120+ pitches in 6 innings.

I was very impressed with the managing move of Frank Robinson in the 8th (or 9th, I can't remember) inning after the Nationals got the leadoff runner on. Livan Hernandez was done on the mound for the night after throwing a goodly number of pitches himself. Instead of wasting a position player, Robinson sent Livan up to bunt the runner to second. I thought that was a very nice managerial move by Frank.

The bullpen did an outstanding job last night as well. After Claussen's solid performance, the pen came on and pitched 8 innings of 1 run baseball and got out of a couple minor jams. Todd Coffey jumps out to me. He pitched 2 very nice innings. His fastball had some good zip and his offspeed stuff was doing the job too. Relievers threw 2 double play balls when they badly needed them. The bullpen did a great job last night.

I thought Marty and Joe singing "Take Me Out To The Ballgame" in the special "14th inning stretch" was really neat.

I was relieved when the game was over not only for the fact that the Reds picked up the win, but for the fact that it was over period. We didn't get back on 75 until pushing midnight and I've got about a 2 hour drive home from the ballpark. Not getting home until 2:00 AM and having to get up and go to work the next morning is not a fun thing, but it was tollerable since the Reds came out on top.

The lady friend and I are heading back down tomorrow night so I've just got today to recover from last night. Luckily it's a 12:35 game today so after the American Idol finalle I can go to bed and make up for last night.
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Terry
    If rep points really meant something, CTA would be a millionaire already.

Rep points = :thumbdown

The OLD RedsZone =

tell that to the bossman, mr. "boss hog" himself, he seems to think everyone here LOVES the new system.

Quote Originally Posted by KearnsyEars
    tell that to the bossman, mr. "boss hog" himself, he seems to think everyone here LOVES the new system.
    The system makes good sense and I believe that a large majority of the long time posters encourage the new sysytem. If you make good posts consistently then you should have no trouble making the big board. Continuously complaining about will get you nothing except for the odd neg.

Turn Off Ads?