Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top 5:Most Offensive Songs

Top 5:Most Offensive Songs

1.Chocolate Salty Balls-South Park(Chef/Isaac Hayes)
    2.So What-Anti-Nowhere League/Metallica
    3.Wait(Whisper song)-Ying Yang Twins(this is a new song, really raunchy)
    4.Fight Music-D12
    5.Redneck Woman-Gretchen Wilson(couldnt think of a fifth song, but hey, this is offensive to rednecks, right)
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

Re: Top 5:Most Offensive Songs

Anything by 2 Live Crew

1. As much as I like Skid Row, they had a song called "Get the F@&% Out" on the Slave To The Grind C.D. I found this song to be a pointless filler track on an otherwise superb c.d.

2. Chocolate Salty Balls

3. Any 2Live Crew song.

4. Darling Nikki - Prince

5. Pretty much any Marilyn Manson song

Don't look now, but it has been 15 years since "As Nasty As They Want To Be" was a hit CD for 2Live Crew!! It doesn't seem possible. I think it was actually released in '89, but my memories of it are from '90.

As for offensive songs, I would agree with the Gretchen Wilson "Redneck Woman" song. Also, a female duet named Fannypack came out with a song called "Camel Toe" a few months ago. Google the lyrics if you like. They're not fit for printing here. I happened to be flipping channels one day and saw these girls actually sing this song on local broadcast tv, in the middle of the afternoon!

Help stamp out, eliminate, and do away with redundancy.

Pragmatic Fan

Wow, you guys haven't heard anything till you've heard Khia's "My Neck." That song will make you barf.

Quote Originally Posted by macro
    Don't look now, but it has been 15 years since "As Nasty As They Want To Be" was a hit CD for 2Live Crew!! It doesn't seem possible. I think it was actually released in '89, but my memories of it are from '90.

As for offensive songs, I would agree with the Gretchen Wilson "Redneck Woman" song. Also, a female duet named Fannypack came out with a song called "Camel Toe" a few months ago. Google the lyrics if you like. They're not fit for printing here. I happened to be flipping channels one day and saw these girls actually sing this song on local broadcast tv, in the middle of the afternoon!
    Macro just sampled it on CDNow.com. For everyone else, here's a link:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...711845-1803051

BTW, this song is not to be confused with the Cameltoe Song that was played on the Bob and Tom show.
    Last edited by dman; 05-24-2005 at 10:02 PM.

1. You Light Up My Life
    2. Feelings
    3. Sentimental Gentle Wind
    4. The Pina Colada Song
    5. Anything by Air Supply, who'll lord over their own bolgia in hell just like Theresa Brewer
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

Ice T - Cop Killer
    Public Enemy - By the Time I Get to Arizona
    NWA - **** the Police
    Eminem - Kim

Of course, being slightly off kilter myself, those are some of my favorite tunes.
    Last edited by paintmered; 06-02-2005 at 11:04 PM. Reason: I know it's the title of a song, but that doesn't let it get around rule #4

Quote Originally Posted by M2
    1. You Light Up My Life
    2. Feelings
    3. Sentimental Gentle Wind
    4. The Pina Colada Song
    5. Anything by Air Supply, who'll lord over their own bolgia in hell just like Theresa Brewer

my personal....Ice Ice Baby. Vanilla's still active claim that he came up with the starting chords of the song also offend me.

I Saw Your Mommy (And Your Mommy's Dead) - Suicidal Tendencies

Vanilla's still active claim that he came up with the starting chords of the song also offend me.
    "See, the Queen song goes, 'Dum-dum-dum-da-da-dum-dum. Dum-dum-dum-da-da-dum-dum.' My song goes 'Dum-dum-dum-da-da-dum-dum. Dum-dum-dum-dum-da-da-dum-dum.' It's totally different."
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Anything country.

"3. Sentimental Gentle Wind"

I'm pretty sure the song you're referring to is "Sentimental Lady" by Fleetwood Mac off their Bare Trees album. I believe someone did a cover of it though that made it worse than it already was.
    “And when finally they sense that some position cannot be sustained, they do not re-examine their ideas. Instead, they simply change the subject.” Jamie Galbraith

Quote Originally Posted by Falls City Beer
    "3. Sentimental Gentle Wind"

I'm pretty sure the song you're referring to is "Sentimental Lady" by Fleetwood Mac off their Bare Trees album. I believe someone did a cover of it though that made it worse than it already was.
    Yeah, that's the name of it, though I'm probably thinking of the Fleetwood Mac version (Bob Welch chews).
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

Designated Threadkiller LincolnparkRed's Avatar

anything that ashlee simpson "sings"

Turn Off Ads?