Turn Off Ads?
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread: Miley's projected lineup for today...

Man Pills

Re: Miley's projected lineup for today...

Quote Originally Posted by REDREAD
    Yeah, I know, you're definitely not a fan of DanO .. I'm just saying Bowden doesn't look so bad compared to the Clown we have. I really think that if the Nats keep him around, they'll get incrementally better every year, provided the budget is decent.

Just saying that Bowden inherited a big mess, and has improved it. I don't think anyone could fix the Nats in one winter.
    Bowden most certainly did not inherit a mess. He inherited a very good pitching staff. Any time you do that, you're not inheriting a mess.

DanO inherited a mess; and it's still a mess.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Falls City Beer
    And his team got spanked in every facet of the game by the pathetic Reds. I smell tumble in the standings for Jimbo's squad.
    They are starting to feel the effects of no Vidro, an injured Wilkerson, Sledge out for the year. They don't walk much and it is all catching up to them.
    What are you, people? On dope? - Mr Hand

Quote Originally Posted by Falls City Beer
    And his team got spanked in every facet of the game by the pathetic Reds. I smell tumble in the standings for Jimbo's squad.
    I think the Nats finish ahead of the Reds easily this year. But we'll see.

You may be right, the Nats might be primed for a topple.

Thanks for the pbp guys. Wow. A sweep. Novel

Quote Originally Posted by traderumor
    Ok, pitching gurus. Marty is observing Coffey's fastball hitting 93 consistently again, and I also noticed Milton was working in the low 90s again like we expected on Monday night. Harang was working in the 90-93 range in his last starter. In fact, I've seen most picking up a few MPH lately. Theories?
    Someone stuck a ball-gag in Gullett's mouth.
    "It's easier to give up. I'm not a very vocal player. I lead by example. I take the attitude that I've got to go out and do it. Because of who I am, I've got to give everything I've got to come back."
    -Ken Griffey Jr.

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

Well, I guess this means I have to go home and dig out that stump. I wonder if I can find anymore paperwork here to do...Nope nothing else here to do. Oh well. Catch y'all later.

Turn Off Ads?