Turn Off Ads?

Thread: McDonalds job application

McDonalds job application

http://www.funlol.com/funpages/mcdon...plication.html

This is quite possibly the funniest I have ever seen.

Enjoy if you wish!!
    Last edited by guttle11; 05-25-2005 at 09:40 PM.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Re: McDonalds job application

Good one. The last entry caught me by surprise.
    /r/reds

Lot of funny stuff on that site..most of it not safe for here
    Go Gators!

can you post the resume on here, our school wont let us get on because of bess
    Let's make some noise!

Mc Donalds Job Application

This is an actual job application a 17 year old boy submitted at a McDonald's fast-food establishment in Florida...and they hired him because he was so honest and funny!

NAME: Greg Bulmash

SEX: Not yet. Still waiting for the right person.

DESIRED POSITION: Company's President or Vice President. But seriously, whatever's available. If I was in a position to be picky, I wouldn't be applying here in the first place.

DESIRED SALARY: $185,000 a year plus stock options and a Michael Ovitz style severance package. If that's not possible, make an offer and we can haggle.

EDUCATION: Yes.

LAST POSITION HELD: Target for middle management hostility.

SALARY: Less than I'm worth.

MOST NOTABLE ACHIEVEMENT: My incredible collection of stolen pens and post-it notes.

REASON FOR LEAVING: It sucked.

HOURS AVAILABLE TO WORK: Any.

PREFERRED HOURS: 1:30-3:30 p.m., Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.

DO YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL SKILLS?: Yes, but they're better suited to a more intimate environment.

MAY WE CONTACT YOUR CURRENT EMPLOYER?: If I had one, would I be here?

DO YOU HAVE ANY PHYSICAL CONDITIONS THAT WOULD PROHIBIT YOU FROM LIFTING UP TO 50 LBS?: Of what?

DO YOU HAVE A CAR?: I think the more appropriate question here would be "Do you have a car that runs?"

HAVE YOU RECEIVED ANY SPECIAL AWARDS OR RECOGNITION?: I may already be a winner of the Publishers Clearing house Sweepstakes.

DO YOU SMOKE?: On the job no, on my breaks yes.

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE DOING IN FIVE YEARS?: Living in the Bahamas with a fabulously wealthy dumb sexy blonde super model who thinks I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread. Actually, I'd like to be doing that now.

DO YOU CERTIFY THAT THE ABOVE IS TRUE AND COMPLETE TO THE BEST OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE?: Yes. Absolutely.

SIGN HERE: Aries.
    Go Gators!

Quote Originally Posted by Sean_CaseyRules
    can you post the resume on here, our school wont let us get on because of bess
    Who the hell is Bess and what did she do?

Designated Threadkiller LincolnparkRed's Avatar

I read this and really think that no 17 year old boy is really that clever. I mean yeah he can come up with some of these but if this isn't a fake or he didn't get help from somewhere I would be shocked.

Quote Originally Posted by LincolnparkRed
    I read this and really think that no 17 year old boy is really that clever. I mean yeah he can come up with some of these but if this isn't a fake or he didn't get help from somewhere I would be shocked.
    I think that if I took the application home, I still couldn't come up with that many zingers. If it's legit, the guy should writing sitcoms--not mopping around people's feet with McMonia...

Who the hell is Bess and what did she do?
    Bess is our schools "watch dog" type thing on the computer and if it thinks that you are going to an "innapropriate" site it blocks you from going there
    Let's make some noise!

ws1990reds

Quote Originally Posted by Blimpie
    I think that if I took the application home, I still couldn't come up with that many zingers. If it's legit, the guy should writing sitcoms--not mopping around people's feet with McMonia...
    I agree, by all accounts it appears to be a fake. But, hey, whatever brings you web traffic! :

smells of rich mahogany deltachi8's Avatar

I dont think you need to be clever to write sitcoms....
    Nothing to see here. Please disperse.

Turn Off Ads?