Turn Off Ads?
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: RedsZone Gathering games tickets

Re: RedsZone Gathering games tickets

If I get rid of Amanda, I could be Tracy Casey.
    "I've never understood the term "women and children" as if their lives are somewhat more important than men."

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by TeamDunn
    You will actually be kinda close!

Go past GAB, US Bank Arena, past the parking garage and it is just down from the garage.
    Ok, so its on the other side of US Bank Arena, and on the same side of the street? Would it be better to park in those parking garages by US Bank Arena? I think the lots behind the Railroad Museum charge $5. Anyone know how much it is for the parking garage next to US Bank?
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Leader
    Ok, so its on the other side of US Bank Arena, and on the same side of the street? Would it be better to park in those parking garages by US Bank Arena? I think the lots behind the Railroad Museum charge $5. Anyone know how much it is for the parking garage next to US Bank?
    The US Bank Arena lot is right in between the GAB and GameDay. It cost $10 to park there, I think.
    Will trade this space for a #1 starter.

It would probably be best to park there. That way it's a short walk to and from the bar and the stadium. I don't know how much it is to park there though.
    The Rally Onion wants 150 fans before Opening Day.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rally-...24872650873160

It's a buck to park in the Fountain Square garage! But if you are looking for convenience then there is a lot across the street from GameDay (or close by there) and I think it is $5.00 They may have raised it. The arena one I can't remember, I think Mr. Creek said either $8 or $10 the last Sat game we went to.

And yes, other side of the arena, on the same side of the street.

Quote Originally Posted by creek14
    The US Bank Arena lot is right in between the GAB and GameDay. It cost $10 to park there, I think.
    Sold. I'll pay the extra $5 to basically be right between the two places I'm going to be all night. What time is everyone getting to GameDay? I'm planning on being there by 5pm.

Thanks everyone for your help. I hate when I know I'm like 2 minutes from somewhere, yet I'm lost (if that makes any sense). Really, really frustrates me. Glad to know ahead of time I won't have that problem.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Sold. I'll pay the extra $5 to basically be right between the two places I'm going to be all night. What time is everyone getting to GameDay? I'm planning on being there by 5pm.
    My plan is to arrive at around 5:24pm
    Go Gators!

Thanks everyone for your help. I hate when I know I'm like 2 minutes from somewhere, yet I'm lost (if that makes any sense). Really, really frustrates me. Glad to know ahead of time I won't have that problem.
    Here's a Yahoo map...

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ad...w=1&name=&qty=

I've never been there either but I've driven past it plenty.

I'll be there somewhere between 5 and 5:30 depending on I-71 S traffic.

Pay attention to the open sky

Thanks, Roy. Looking forward to seeing you.
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

The garage you've been referred to is East Garage, I believe. Sometimes it is passes only, so you may want to plan accordingly. It is a Friday night interleague game against a first place team that we haven't seen in countless years so there's a chance they might label East Garage passes only.

If you're getting there that early, check the public landing, which is across the street from the Mehring Way entrance of East Garage. The landing is literally between US Bank Arena and the river and the lot is right along the river (you know you're there if you're in a lot where you could just roll your car into the Ohio).

The best part about the public landing? It's free.

Other lots that are actually on East Pete Rose Way and very close to where you'll be...

North side of Pete Rose Way, essentially across the street from Gameday... that lot is $10.

Montgomery Inn Banquent Center... south side of Pete Rose Way and about a two minute walk from Gameday... that lot is $10.

There is another $7 lot further east on Pete Rose Way on the northside. By further east I mean merely another five minutes walking max.

If you're on East Pete Rose Way, you won't be able to miss any of those three lots.
    Barry Larkin - HOF, 2012

Put an end to the Lost Decade.

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Heard on the radio that UC's graduations are today. That might make parking hard to get at US Bank Arena.
    /r/reds

Quote Originally Posted by Unassisted
    Heard on the radio that UC's graduations are today. That might make parking hard to get at US Bank Arena.
    I am graduating from UC today, but I can assure you that UC graduations won't have a bearing on downtown parking, or at least shouldn't

Campus is in Clifton, which is several miles north of downtown and they've opened up every garage/lot on campus for free parking throughout the day. Not only that, but the neighborhood between Clifton and downtown is Over-the-Rhine... and nobody cuts through that area of Cincy to get to UC.
    Barry Larkin - HOF, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone792
    I am graduating from UC today, but I can assure you that UC graduations won't have a bearing on downtown parking, or at least shouldn't

Campus is in Clifton, which is several miles north of downtown and they've opened up every garage/lot on campus for free parking throughout the day. Not only that, but the neighborhood between Clifton and downtown is Over-the-Rhine... and nobody cuts through that area of Cincy to get to UC.
    Congratulations, Cyclone. Seriously. Something to be very proud of. Are you going to the gathering tonight? If so, find me. I'll buy you a beer.
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Congratulations, Cyclone. Seriously. Something to be very proud of. Are you going to the gathering tonight? If so, find me. I'll buy you a beer.
    Thanks, RL! I will be at the game tonight behind the plate (luck landed me those seats, plain and simple). Gameday after the game tonight isn't likely since I'll be with a 20-year-old, and Gameday is 21 and up after ballgames... unless they allow 18 and up for ladies, but I'm not expecting that.

The Saturday night games are a much better possibility that I can wander on down to the bars with you guys.
    Barry Larkin - HOF, 2012

Congratulations Cyclone792 !
    Go Gators!

Turn Off Ads?