Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: RedsZone Gathering games tickets

Re: RedsZone Gathering games tickets

Karin,

If you are taking the shuttle straight to the park you can get off at the first stop across the bridge and walk over to the park...you can stay on the shuttle an extra 10-15 minutes and it will drop you off right at the park on its way to Newport if you prefer.

If you are taking it to 5th & Vine it stops right at the 5th street side of the Westin and 5th & Vine is on the right. You can go in the main doors on 5th street or the "kinda side" doors on Vine st.

If you need any help taking the bus from Ky to Cincy PM me and I can help you. If you are right on the river in Covington you will be very close to me.

TD

2. Turn Off Ads?

If you need a landmark, 5th and Vine is on Fountain Square. Just ask for directions to the fountain.
    Pots and Kettles

Karin,

Let me add to the confusion and say I can give you directions to the bar when I pick you up Thursday.

Waiting for a tour/album KittyDuran's Avatar

Where is everyone sitting at the ballpark on Thursday?
    2014 Reds record when I'm attending: 15-12
    2014 Dragons record when I'm attending: 2-1
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

Quote Originally Posted by letsgojunior
    I can't navigate my way out of a paper bag, so someone needs to tell me how to get from Covington to this Fifth and Vine place. Please don't make me bring my map.
    First bring a swimsuit because you'll have to cross the Ohio River. Start on the WV side because the tide will carry you downstream.

Take 75 to the 5th St exit. Follow 5th till to see the Fountain (center of town). I normally turn left right there (get in the right lane IMMEDIATELY) and the parking garage is right there. Best place to park IMO; but you need to get there before 5 PM IMO. The Westin (5th & Vine bar) is directly south across the street.

I usually like to start at the Rock Bottom cafe (which is directly above the parking garage, and then wander of to the Westin.

From there it's just a stumble downhill to the stadium.
    "panic" only comes from having real expectations

Any of you out of towners who are not familiar with the area let Chip or I know. I'm coming down earlier in the day and will make arrangements to help you out somehow.

NOTICE TO ALL THAT IS COMING - Our final destination before the game is the Westin's 5th and Vine. And you should be there around 5 PM if WE ALL want to get seating, because it does fill up.

If any of you alcoholics want to meet prior to that then let me and Chip know. I want to see the HOF so we are going down earlier in the day. Chip may not know this yet, but we be starting at the Rock Bottom Cafe around 3:30 or so.

Rock Bottom - how appropriate
    Last edited by GAC; 06-06-2005 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redsland
    What's the status of the softball game?

I've been sharpening my cleats for a week.

We thought you were organizing that Miley!!!

5th and Vine? I thought we were meeting at Gameday or something.

I'm arriving Thursday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by SandyD
    5th and Vine? I thought we were meeting at Gameday or something.

I'm arriving Thursday morning.
    I think Gameday is friday..5th and vine for the Thursday people

Kitty, I don't think we have tickets for Thursday yet..should be no trouble to get Reds/D-Ray tickets at the gate
    Go Gators!

I know where 5th and Vine is. Not sure about Gameday, but should be able to find it. We'll be on foot, though.

Just so you recognize us ... maybe I'll "make" Alfred wear his White Sox cap.

Gameday is right down the street from the ballpark heading toward the purple bridge ..quick walk
    Last edited by KronoRed; 06-07-2005 at 05:45 AM.
    Go Gators!

For what it's worth, it might be best to meet up at Gameday on Friday and Saturday since we'll have such a large group both nights. Since the group will be smaller on Thursday, 5th and Vine might work out well for that.
    The Rally Onion wants 150 fans before Opening Day.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rally-...24872650873160

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R
    For what it's worth, it might be best to meet up at Gameday on Friday and Saturday since we'll have such a large group both nights. Since the group will be smaller on Thursday, 5th and Vine might work out well for that.
    As of right now Mr creek and I are planning on going to GameDay post game on Saturday.
    Will trade this space for a #1 starter.

Waiting for a tour/album KittyDuran's Avatar

Those of us for the Friday night game might want to do this....

From the Reds website:

Photo Fridays
    The Reds Community Fund and Cincinnati Bell Yellow Pages host “Photo Fridays” at all Reds Friday home games this season. Fans will have an opportunity to have a custom digital photo taken at the Reds Community Fund booth, located outside section 120 by the Gapper’s Alley entrance at Great American Ball Park.

Fans can pose in front of one of several baseball backgrounds and will receive their framed photo keepsakes just moments later. The images are just $5, and all proceeds benefit the Reds Community Fund.

“Photo Fridays” begin when the Great American Ball Park gates open, 90 minutes prior to game time. The booth will remain open for 15 minutes following the conclusion of the game.

Cincinnati Bell Yellow Pages underwrites the program and marks its second year of association with the Reds Community Fund. Last September, Cincinnati Bell Yellow Pages was the presenting sponsor of “Opening Night,” the gala grand opening of the Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame and Museum.
    2014 Reds record when I'm attending: 15-12
    2014 Dragons record when I'm attending: 2-1
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

What kind of food do the 5th and Vine and Gameday have? Is it a bigger selection than just burgers/fries sort of thing?

Turn Off Ads?