Turn Off Ads?
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: RedsZone Gathering games tickets

Re: RedsZone Gathering games tickets

I'm sick (headache, sore throat, earache and lost voice), and Alfred is having trouble finding someone to check up on his dad while he's gone. He had someone who backed out.

I have to work late tonight, and then do laundry before I pack. And my flight is 7am. SO, it'll be close.

(I was supposed to do laundry last night, but my sister in law had the machines tied up all night, and even this morning.)

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by zombie-a-go-go
    Well, our early-Thursday group managed to make plans with nary a muss or a fuss to be had.
    That's because the Thursday group is simply the coolest collection of people ever assembled.

And I'll wear my Reds cap so you cats recognize me.
    "It's easier to give up. I'm not a very vocal player. I lead by example. I take the attitude that I've got to go out and do it. Because of who I am, I've got to give everything I've got to come back."
    -Ken Griffey Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by SandyD
    I have to work late tonight, and then do laundry before I pack. And my flight is 7am. SO, it'll be close.
    We'll have coffee spiked with the libation of your choice waiting for you.
    "It's easier to give up. I'm not a very vocal player. I lead by example. I take the attitude that I've got to go out and do it. Because of who I am, I've got to give everything I've got to come back."
    -Ken Griffey Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by letsgojunior
    That's because the Thursday group is simply the coolest collection of people ever assembled.
    Truer words were never spoken... save for all those people who bemoaned the Ramon Ortiz signing.
    -Ken Griffey Jr.

Word up
    Go Gators!

Hope you feel better Sandy
    Go Gators!

Quote Originally Posted by zombie-a-go-go
    And I'll wear my Reds cap so you cats recognize me.
    Yeah I won't walk by you this time
    Go Gators!

I'm very nervous about my flight already. Who wants to volunteer to be my Redszone contact at the airport when I completely panic and start crying?

I'm very nervous about my flight already. Who wants to volunteer to be my Redszone contact at the airport when I completely panic and start crying?
    You'll be fine it's a pretty short flight..if you need you can conference call all of us
    Go Gators!

Is it official ........ GAMEDAY for Friday and Saturday?
    "Whatever you choose, however many roads you travel, I hope that you choose not to be a lady. I hope you will find some way to break the rules and make a little trouble out there. And I also hope that you will choose to make some of that trouble on behalf of women." - Nora Ephron

Quote Originally Posted by KronoRed
    You'll be fine it's a pretty short flight..if you need you can conference call all of us
    I'm taking off from Newark NJ which is just outside NYC so it's like a 2 hour flight. I'm ready to cry now. And I have a window seat. I hate window seats, but there were no aisle seats except in the back rows of the plane. I hate seeing all the little cars and buildings below, it makes me really nervous. I think I need therapy.

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

Ok, so what time is everyone showing up at Gameday? I have to meet with a client Friday, but I can be over there by around 4:30.

I'm taking off from Newark NJ which is just outside NYC so it's like a 2 hour flight. I'm ready to cry now. And I have a window seat. I hate window seats, but there were no aisle seats except in the back rows of the plane. I hate seeing all the little cars and buildings below, it makes me really nervous. I think I need therapy.
    My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.

Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

Quote Originally Posted by OldRightHander
    Ok, so what time is everyone showing up at Gameday? I have to meet with a client Friday, but I can be over there by around 4:30.
    I'm sure GAC and I will be there before that. But I'm sure folks will start rolling in around that time.
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

Turn Off Ads?