Turn Off Ads?

Thread: UFOs to be seen over Las Vegas?

UFOs to be seen over Las Vegas?

Thoughts?

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2005/5/prweb243327.htm

For only 45 days, starting June 1st until July 15, 2005, Prophet Yahweh, Seer of Yahweh, will be calling down UFOs and spaceships for the news media to film and photograph. During this time, a spaceship will descend, on Prophet's signal, and sit in the skies over Las Vegas, Nevada for almost two days.

Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) May 25, 2005 -- Prophet Yahweh was blessed to discover the lost, ancient art of summoning UFOs and spaceships on-demand.

There is a difference between UFOs and spaceships. UFOs are usually small flying objects: glowing orbs, metallic spheres, satellite-type flying machines, etc. And, their flight patterns suggest that they are not of this world.

But, spaceships are large futuristic vehicles that are clearly designed to carry passengers in like you see in the movies.

Since 1979, more than 1,500 UFOs and/or spaceships have appeared on Prophet Yahweh's signal before witnesses or at unawares.

During this time, he was performing his summons privately with only those close to him as witnesses.

But, starting June 1st until July 15th (45 days) Prophet is going public by opening up to the news media.

He will demonstrate his ability to call down UFOs and spaceships, on-demand, for them to film and photograph.

Prophet is in direct telephatic contact with his space being friends. They have revealed that they will send UFOs as soon as Prophet starts asking for them to appear.

Also, before the 45 day summoning period has ended, a spaceship will descend and sit in the skies over Las Vegas on Prophet's signal.

The spaceship will hover in the sky, not far from Nellis Air Force base, for almost two days. All Las Vegans will be able to see it, day and night, before it goes back up into space.

Some news media representatives won’t be able to come to Las Vegas to film the sightings. But, they would be interested in doing a story on Prophet’s ability to summon them.

Others would like to see videos of the UFOs, first, to determine if they are real, before coming.

Because of this, Prophet is giving the news media free access to the broadcasts area of his website where they can view his UFO videos.

Also, since some news media will not be able to come to Las Vegas, Prophet is willing to travel to any city to call down UFOs for them to document.

If your company would like to film or photograph UFOs and/or spaceships that appear on Prophet’s cue, email your request to him.

Afterwards, he will communicate with you concerning it and email you the login information you need to access the UFO videos in the Broadcast Area of his website.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: UFOs to be seen over Las Vegas?

Oh wow.

I'm at a loss for words.

"Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

They came to gamble?
    Go Gators!

I don't need to go to Las Vegas to see strange objects. I just look in my fridge.
    Be vewy quiet. I'm hunting wabbit. - E. Fudd

LOL - my parents are going to be out there soon, so I'll have to forward them this link & have them check it out

Cool

They should do pay per view
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

For a Level Playing Field

I heard this "seer" is also offering to sell the Brooklyn Bridge and some swampland in Florida. I also heard that he sees more aliens as he gets closer to the Rio Grande. And how about this prophet...

Prophet RFA1966 was blessed to discover the lost, ancient art of summoning hot young ladies and their sisters on-demand.
    If you believe in Prophet Yahweh (Seer of Yahweh), then you should believe in Prophet RFA1966 (Seer of Lady Sibs)!

Quote Originally Posted by KronoRed
    They came to gamble?
    Naw, they are coming to see the showgirls. They don't have women like that in space.

...featuring special guest appearances by the Bat Boy...

...and the King of Rock and Roll, Elvis Aron Presley...

Last edited by macro; 06-03-2005 at 09:14 AM.

Help stamp out, eliminate, and do away with redundancy.

He's just trying to score with the Vegas chicks...

http://personals.yahoo.com/prophetyahweh2
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

If they were already in the solar system for the Time Traveler convention last month, maybe they'll stick around for this one?
    /r/reds

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/ufoguy.html

This is a video of him doing that its crazy.

Check the rest of the sit so much funny stuff if u havent gone there, after your done watching that.
    I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.

Turn Off Ads?