Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Ghosts??

Ghosts??

I wanna hear your storys about ghosts experiences.
    I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Ghosts??

There isn't enough space on this board for all of my stories. I'll give you one of my favorites. I was attending Wright State University in Dayton, and I lived in a house near the Dayton Mall. I was studying late one night and got the munchies, so I drove down to the Burger King a few blocks away. On the way back home, I swore I saw my high school baseball coach and his hunting dog walking down the street. I turned my car around to confirm this, but neither one was there. When I walked back into the house, a friend of mine who went to school with me, and also play baseball was visibly shaken. I asked what was wrong. He informed me, that earlier in the night, coach was walking along a country road looking for his dog, and was killed when a car went off the road.
    Be vewy quiet. I'm hunting wabbit. - E. Fudd

bomarl1969

Sad and sorry to hear about your coach, but that is one heck of a story.

Here is mine. My grandfather passed away at his home unexpectedly of a heart attack 5 years ago. (he was only 69 and supposedly in good health) Anyway my grandmother was devistated. She was extremely worried about his soul and whether or not he was right with God. I used to pray that God could show either me or my grandmother that his soul was fine. About 3 weeks after he died I was spending the night at my grandmother's home and I slept in his bed. That night my grandfather came to me in a dream that was so realistic that I couldn't tell whether it was a dream or reality. He looked just like he did while he was home; blue jeans, white t-shirt, and his hair was messed up. He entered the room holding his chest (again he did die of a heart attack). He started to talk to me and asked me what had happened to him. I told him that he had died of a heart attack. I then asked him what he had been doing. His reply was "I've been with Jesus!" That was it, the dream ended with that remark.

I don't know if one could consider that a ghost story but I would like to think that he really did visit me (dream or reality) that night to set my grandmother's mind free from worry about his afterlife situation.

For a Level Playing Field

To be honest I do not believe in ghosts "at this time". I guess it is one of those "I will believe it when I see it" things. The topic does interest me though, so I am curious to read the stories in this thread.

Turn Off Ads?