Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Anyone watch Reds pregame? (significant)

Re: Anyone watch Reds pregame? (significant)

Damage control is fine by me, as long as whatever it is, it works.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

2. Turn Off Ads?

I don't why he would fly to Denver without actually doing something. It seems like a total waste just to fly out there to say be patient we will do something soon.

Quote Originally Posted by RosieRed
    OK, I just watched more of the pregame show, and Grande said that Allen was also going to discuss some prostate cancer initiative that is going to be held over the next 10 days.

So I'm guessing that's what the 10 days is about.
    Oops! Guess I really messed that part up.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Fanatic
    I don't why he would fly to Denver without actually doing something. It seems like a total waste just to fly out there to say be patient we will do something soon.
    I was wondering about the costly 1-day trip to Denver myself. Especially, since the team will be returning to Cincinnati right after the game.

Quote Originally Posted by RosieRed
    OK, I just watched more of the pregame show, and Grande said that Allen was also going to discuss some prostate cancer initiative that is going to be held over the next 10 days.

So I'm guessing that's what the 10 days is about.
    MLB always does something for prostate cancer around Father's Day. I still think something must be up for him to fly to Denver today. He could talked about the prostate cancer fundraiser when they were home this week.

Well, that was a teaser. Instead, they interviewed Brandon Claussen... good interview though. George will probably repeat what was said during his game intro.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamBoone
    I was wondering about the costly 1-day trip to Denver myself. Especially, since the team will be returning to Cincinnati right after the game.
    Yeah something definitely seems to be going on. I am going to go out on a limb and say (deep breath) Miley and DanO are gone after today. I know it's a long shot but hey, why not right?
    Benzinger backing and calling! And the 1990 world championship series belongs to the Cincinnati Reds!

MLB always does something for prostate cancer around Father's Day. I still think something must be up for him to fly to Denver today. He could talked about the prostate cancer fundraiser when they were home this week.
    I agree, it's weird that he flew out to Denver.

That was just the only mention I heard about a 10-day time frame, was the prostate cancer initiative. But clearly I could have missed something else that was said.

I suppose we'll find out more when Allen is on the broadcast.

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

Frequent flyer miles are about to expire...

Quote Originally Posted by Matt700wlw
    Something tells me if something is up, during the 2nd inning (Marty with writer), we'll hear about it....

...or before the game...

If they fire Miley, and I was the interviewer of prospective candidates, the first question I ask would be: "Would you ever, under any circumstances start Jason Romano over KGJ" if answer was yes, interview over

maybe Allen will fire himself as well

Quote Originally Posted by guttle11
    If they fire Miley, and I was the interviewer of prospective candidates, the first question I ask would be: "Would you ever, under any circumstances start Jason Romano over KGJ" if answer was yes, interview over
    ...interview over, job offered....Romano is DanO's guy...

Miley would be gone before Dan O'Brien.
    "Whatever you choose, however many roads you travel, I hope that you choose not to be a lady. I hope you will find some way to break the rules and make a little trouble out there. And I also hope that you will choose to make some of that trouble on behalf of women." - Nora Ephron

Quote Originally Posted by Matt700wlw
    ...interview over, job offered....Romano is DanO's guy...

i know

Turn Off Ads?