Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Injuries

Injuries

OK, who has been hit the hardest by injuries this season? (Drafting injured players like Barry Bonds doesn't really count, because you knew he was hurt beforehand.)

I've had Javy Lopez, Bobby Crosby, and Clint Barmes get hurt for extended periods of time, while Isringhausen and Odalis Perez have spent time on the DL.

In my other league, I've had Lopez, Crosby, Barmes, Garciaparra, Francisco Rodrigues, AND Vlad Guerrero get hurt.

At least Bobby Crosby is healthy now.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Injuries

So far this season.

Lost Garciaparra and Kerry Wood and cut them.

Francisco Rodriguez, Vlad Guerrero, and Erik Bedard, as well as Isringhausen have spent time on the DL (at the same time). We have 2 DL spots.

Currently have Vlad and Bedard on the DL.

When the first of them gets off the DL, I'm picking up Bonds, who was released by another team.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Prior, Bonds, Vidro and Lyon
    "Whatever you choose, however many roads you travel, I hope that you choose not to be a lady. I hope you will find some way to break the rules and make a little trouble out there. And I also hope that you will choose to make some of that trouble on behalf of women." - Nora Ephron

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Footstool
    (Drafting injured players like Barry Bonds doesn't really count, because you knew he was hurt beforehand.)
    Does when you auto-drafted.
    "Whatever you choose, however many roads you travel, I hope that you choose not to be a lady. I hope you will find some way to break the rules and make a little trouble out there. And I also hope that you will choose to make some of that trouble on behalf of women." - Nora Ephron

Currently, I have Bradley, Rolen, Harden, and Lyon. Also have Helton and Oliver Perez, who for all intents and purposes are "injured," since they have been hurting me more when in the lineup rather than when they are on the bench (although Perez is starting to show signs of turning it around).

I have Randy Johnson on my team as well, who is pitching like he's injured.

and I forgot to include Ben Sheets on my original post.

My first 5 rounds this year:

1. Vlad Guerrero (2 weeks on DL, so far)
    2. Randy Johnson (hurt, pitching like crap)
    3. Ben Sheets (1 month on DL)
    4. Nomar Garciaparra (out for the season, most likely)
    5. Francisco Rodriguez (2 weeks on DL)

OUCH.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Not Laughing

I have Benitez, John Thompson, & Prior, all who are out with no timetable as to when they will be back.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.
    ~Oscar Wilde

Turn Off Ads?