Turn Off Ads?

Thread: I need help with this picture!!!

I need help with this picture!!!

http://www.skylinepictures.com/Liao_...ch13_small.jpg

Can somebody cut this image down to were it would be 100 by 100 pixels?? I would like to use it as my avatar.THANKS
    I can spell,I just can't type!!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: I need help with this picture!!!

Hope this works. Unless I cropped out some of the pic or distorted it to fit 100x100, I couldn't get the pic to naturally reduce to 100x100.

Re: I need help with this picture!!!

Excellent image. I saved that one myself.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Turn Off Ads?