Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: 6-9 vs Rays....are the brooms coming out?

Re: 6-9 vs Rays....are the brooms coming out?

On a more positive note, our starting pitcher has a 0.00 ERA!
    Rob Neyer: "Any writer who says he'd be a better manager than the worst manager is either 1) lying (i.e. 'using poetic license') or 2) patently delusional. Which isn't to say managers don't do stupid things that you or I wouldn't."

2. Turn Off Ads?

Dave couldn't go another day without RA.

A day without Rich is like a day without sunshine.

Well... Lopez does need a blow every now and then and Aurilia does hit LH's way better than RH's and hopefully Hudson K's so many that a GB is a rarity.

Never the less, Lopez will need a day off, better the replacement be against the worlds worst expansion team.

Darrell Chaney got himself some at bats once upon a time for the same reason.

Danger is my business! oneupper's Avatar

What's more worrisome is that this is looking like the beginning of a Platoon..
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

http://dalmady.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by pedro
    Upon recieving the lineup card, the umpires huddle with Dave Miley and show him where Lopez should be playing.

that's the best script for a caption I've ever seen.
    Rob Neyer: "Any writer who says he'd be a better manager than the worst manager is either 1) lying (i.e. 'using poetic license') or 2) patently delusional. Which isn't to say managers don't do stupid things that you or I wouldn't."

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou
    Well... Lopez does need a blow every now and then and Aurilia does hit LH's way better than RH's and hopefully Hudson K's so many that a GB is a rarity.

Never the less, Lopez will need a day off, better the replacement be against the worlds worst expansion team.

Darrell Chaney got himself some at bats once upon a time for the same reason.
    Woy, the voice of optimism. Who knew?
    Get your nunchucks and the keys to your dad's car. I know where we can get a gun

Quote Originally Posted by Eric_Davis
    that's the best script for a caption I've ever seen.
    How about this one.

Upon recieving the lineup cards, the umpires tell Dave Miley that he has been fired and point him to the door. The umps were appologetic but added that Dan O Brien thought it would be better for team harmony if Miley learned of his dismissal from a neutral party.
    Get your nunchucks and the keys to your dad's car. I know where we can get a gun

WOY, the Clydesdales are in town tonight and it's Thirsty Thursdays in 74 degree weather.

Sounds like a perfect recipe for success.

Yeah but Darrell Chaney never took 'roids.

Woy, the voice of optimism. Who knew?
    32 straight games for Lopez, a day on the pine against a sloppy LH won't hurt anybody in the long run.

How about this one.

Upon recieving the lineup cards, the umpires tell Dave Miley that he has been fired and point him to the door. The umps were appologetic but added that Dan O Brien thought it would be better for team harmony if Miley learned of his dismissal from a neutral party.
    Also a good one.

How about....

Dave, see what Aurilia's holding up? He says he's going to display those photos of you all over the internet if you don't start batting him 2nd in the lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric_Davis
    WOY, the Clydesdales are in town tonight and it's Thirsty Thursdays in 74 degree weather.

Sounds like a perfect recipe for success.
    The local brewers should steal them and free them in the valley after stuffing them with Hops.

32 straight games for Lopez, a day on the pine against a sloppy LH won't hurt anybody in the long run.
    that there is a lot of games in a row. guess I didn't notice because HE DOESN'T SUCK.

The local brewers should steal them and free them in the valley after stuffing them with Hops.
    do they even sell budweiser in Oregon? who knew?

Playing 162 games during a year never caused other REDS to suffer. At FeLo's age, there's no reason why he can't play every day. There's so many off days in baseball, and they've got spa-like facilities to nurse the aches and pains. He's a world-class athlete. He can go 162 games productively.

Turn Off Ads?