Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Danica McKellar aka Winnie Cooper

Danica McKellar aka Winnie Cooper

I always liked Winnie when I was younger. I like her even more so now!

Winnie From 'Wonder Years' Shows Her Sexy Side

POSTED: 10:45 am EDT June 13, 2005

NEW YORK -- Winnie Cooper didn't look like this when Kevin had the hots for her on "The Wonder Years."

Danica McKellar is wearing high heels and not much else in a photo shoot for Stuff magazine.

http://www.stuffmagazine.com/cover_g...rl.aspx?id=468

McKeller poses in a see-through bra, a bikini and other sexy outfits in the seven-page spread. She said she's not "shy about walking around with nothing on."

She said she wanted to show everyone she's not "a little girl anymore." She said she's never even taken pictures in a bathing suit before, and that photo shoot was a "rite of passage" for her.

McKellar is 30 now. She hopes for "grittier roles" on TV and in the movies.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Danica McKellar aka Winnie Cooper

Meh, I never thought she was all that cute. Something about her face, I dunno. She's never really done much for me.

WOnder if this will spike her career? Cause, until now, I didn't realize she had one.

I gotta run to the bookstore.
    The seven most magic words in all the land...
    "If, in the opinion of the referee,..."

She had a run on The West Wing a couple years ago. Nothing major, but she was good.

Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Quote Originally Posted by registerthis
    Meh, I never thought she was all that cute. Something about her face, I dunno. She's never really done much for me.
    I agree 100%. I think most are just enthralled with her due to the character she once played. Don't get me wrong, she's not a bad looking girl but then again I don't find her to be the stunning beauty that many now seem to find her.

She is not nearly as hot as some of the other teenage brunettes that graced the small screen at the time, i. e. Alyssa Milano.

Quote Originally Posted by Hap
    She is not nearly as hot as some of the other teenage brunettes that graced the small screen at the time, i. e. Alyssa Milano.
    The fact that I would routinely tune in to such an awful show simply to see her was proof of that!

greatminds

Quote Originally Posted by Hap
    Ahh yes Allyssa Milano.... she's still hot... Her in skimpy underwear was the only remeaming quality of Dickie Roberts:Former Child Star

Winnie Cooper was too young for me.... I lusted after Kevin's Jets jacket.

Quote Originally Posted by registerthis
    I agree. Something about the shape of her mouth, or maybe it's her chin. She just doesn't do anything for me -- then or now. Wonder Years was a great show though.

Speaking of Alyssa, does anyone remember the yellow bikini she wore when they went to Mexico. Of course, I now feel like a dirty old man knowing that she was only 14-15 at the time. But, at the time, I was only 14-15, so what I was doing was perfectly natural.

Turn Off Ads?