Turn Off Ads?

View Poll Results: Should the user name of the poster leaving a rep. comment be shown to the receiver?

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

105 86.07%
  • No

17 13.93%
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Reputation Points busted?

Re: Reputation Points busted?

That was pretty cool, smith. Thanks for the "how to"
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Sure thing.

Quote Originally Posted by KearnsyEars
    would somewhat agree with this feeling. Be careful, cause some of the mods will abuse u for sharing your sentiments or tell you to post elsewhere.
    Than again. It really wasn't a really tactful way to criticize. And I do apologize for that. It was a bit "nasty" and we really should focus into positive criticism. I'm not backing down from the sentiment, but it could of been convey in a more thoughtful manner.

Waiting for a tour/album KittyDuran's Avatar

I think this is a pretty good thread! Gave out my last three rep points for today to Reds Live! posters...
    2014 Reds record when I'm attending: 15-12
    2014 Dragons record when I'm attending: 2-1
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

Krono, for my $.02, I love your posts even when they're nothing more than a smiley. If everybody had your generally upbeat demeanor then the world would be a much better place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"

Oh yeah, also, it looks like the majority of people support the idea of showing who gives you REP (which I agree with, btw), but I would interject that even when your name is automatically added to the REP line or whatever, you should still have the ability to leave a message for the person whom you are leaving REP. Perhaps this would be the case anyway, but I feel like the "message-line" is an integral part of the REP system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"

Quote Originally Posted by PickOff
    The only real concern to the under 200 club should be whether those with the power to give rep points are posting on the live forum. If the ORG eligible posters are posting at Live somewhere around 35% of the time, I think that would be adequete.
    I don't know what my percentage is, but I post on Live often.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by KearnsyEars
    would somewhat agree with this feeling. Be careful, cause some of the mods will abuse u for sharing your sentiments or tell you to post elsewhere.
    Yeah, we're such horrible people that we ban people for disagreeing with us. Grow up.
    The Rally Onion wants 150 fans before Opening Day.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rally-...24872650873160

Quote Originally Posted by Terry
    And with one post I go from 24 to 34. I need to start posting in the game threads again.
    And now you have 74! Evidently, many have appreciated that really good post on the previous page, me included.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by Heath
    I don't have "inside info", Club Level Suite Season Tickets, or even know Adam Dunn's mother. I just enjoy Reds baseball. I couldn't add anything productive over in the Old Red Guard, except my opinion. (and how productive that is, remains to be seen)
    And your opinion is valued; everyone's are (by most anyway). Opinions generate conversation, pros and cons, ideas, etc. And those things are what makes this board so great.

i got negated for being dumb, deserved it for not using my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Topcat
    i got negated for being dumb, deserved it for not using my mind.
    Are you kidding?

I revel in my "10". It reminds me of Bo Derek runnin' on the beach.

Hubba!

1. Why anyone cares whether they get a neg makes no sense to me, but I agree it's weasly to give someone an anonymous neg.

2. I like the idea of having all reps given automatically identified, even past ones. If you did it, you shouldn't be afraid to own it.

3. Steel's got the most points because he's ON FIRE for the past two months. Frankly, he deserves a lot more than he's got but he's posting too much great stuff to get credit for all of it.

4. I love Krono's posts and consider him a huge part of what we've got going on here.

5. IMO just because rem whines incessantly about this system is no reason to change. He also compares his own post quality to "filet mignon," which pretty much tells you how in touch with reality he is.

6. I'm giving rep points to RBA for starting this thread though I disagree with his position.
    Baseball isn't a magic trick ... it doesn't get spoiled if you figure out how it works. - gonelong

I'm witchcrafting everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by M2
    1. Why anyone cares whether they get a neg makes no sense to me, but I agree it's weasly to give someone an anonymous neg.
    If you're trying to get to the 200 mark, I could understand why getting a negative mark would be upsetting, especially if there was no reason given or it was anonymous.

Turn Off Ads?