Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Question for all of you MVP baseball 2005 buffs

Question for all of you MVP baseball 2005 buffs

Ok I am trying to update the Reds roster to its current state. Now I know that Keisler and Kenny Kellly have played in the majors before so they could possibly be on the game. They are not it the Reds farm system or listed as FA, so does anyone know what team the game has them on?

Thanks for the help

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Smells Like Teen Spirit jmcclain19's Avatar

Re: Question for all of you MVP baseball 2005 buffs

Quote Originally Posted by reds44
    Ok I am trying to update the Reds roster to its current state. Now I know that Keisler and Kenny Kellly have played in the majors before so they could possibly be on the game. They are not it the Reds farm system or listed as FA, so does anyone know what team the game has them on?

Thanks for the help
    Neither player is in the game

Coffey, Bergolla and Keisler are in this gamefaqs.com text file, along with a few dozen other AAAA type players

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/f...l_2005_cap.txt

Turn Off Ads?