Turn Off Ads?
Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34748081828384
Results 1,246 to 1,250 of 1250

Thread: What am I listening to?

Re: What am I listening to?

Quote Originally Posted by redsmetz View Post
    Driving back from taking my daughter back to college in northern Indiana, I got tired of trying to find a decent station, so I plopped my Traveling Wilburys (the first one, which I think they call Volume 2) in the tape player. That is one fine album.
    The first one was Vol 1, the second CD was Vol 3. Supposedly there's a Vol 2 out there someplace, that's essentially a bootleg of a Tom Petty concert where the other Wilburys made an appearance, or something.

I'd do a search on the internets, but I'm lazy.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Listening to Paramore. Good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Falls City Beer View Post
    Spiritualized--Amazing Grace
    Wow, Spiritualized...now there's a band I haven't heard in a while. What happened to them? Are they still around in any form?

Hazy memories attached to that band. They made some really beautiful music at times.
    There is no such thing as a pitching prospect.

I just started streaming the new Josh Ritter album. I wouldn't call myself a Josh Ritter fan, but after listening to the first song, I'm going to give this album a chance.

http://joshritter.com/historical/

I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade, but please remember that, for bandwidth considerations, these types of threads need to go in the Peanut Gallery. Thanks.

Turn Off Ads?