Turn Off Ads?
Page 8 of 84 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: What am I listening to?

Re: What am I listening to?

I've been listening to Cheap Trick Live at Budakon and Heaven Tonight on a regular basis the past two weeks.

I'm on a power pop roll.

Mr Blue Sky by ELO and Weezer Green is also on my MP3 player alot lately too.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Your killin' me Smalls! StillFunkyB's Avatar

Breaking Benjamin has been on the shuffle and in heavy rotation.

Been diggin' Flyleaf's debut.

Korn's new album blows chunks. I think I am done with them.
    "And the fact that watching him pitch is like having someone poop on your soul." FCB on Gary Majewski

The Fred Essentials on XM. I can't remember the last time I heard the Smiths and the Housemartins coming from somewhere other than my own CD collection.
    Burn down the disco. Hang the blessed DJ. Because the music that he constantly plays, it says nothing to me about my life.

smells of rich mahogany deltachi8's Avatar

No Doubt. Back in my Gwen phase.
    Nothing to see here. Please disperse.

post hype sleeper cincinnati chili's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yachtzee
    The Fred Essentials on XM.
    what channel? I'm new to Xm.
    ". . . acquiring J. Blanton from Oakland for, apparently, Bailey/Cueto, Votto and a lesser prospect. I do it in a second . . . The Reds' equation this year is simple: Make Matt Belisle your #3 starter . . . trade for Blanton, win 85 or more, be in the mix all summer." - Paul Daugherty, Feb. 8, 2008

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou
    Mr Blue Sky by ELO
    Diary of Horace Wimp is another good one. If you're going to appreciate cheese, you might as well go with a fine British cheese, rather than Velveeta.
    ". . . acquiring J. Blanton from Oakland for, apparently, Bailey/Cueto, Votto and a lesser prospect. I do it in a second . . . The Reds' equation this year is simple: Make Matt Belisle your #3 starter . . . trade for Blanton, win 85 or more, be in the mix all summer." - Paul Daugherty, Feb. 8, 2008

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnati chili
    Diary of Horace Wimp is another good one. If you're going to appreciate cheese, you might as well go with a fine British cheese, rather than Velveeta.
    Here's a little task for you if you get the time.

Cue up the Cat in the Hat movie and go to the part where the Cat is doing his song and dance to the kids to get them to sign the contract.

Right before he starts the "act" start "I need your Love" from Cheap Trick Live at Budakon.

It's better than Dark Side of the Moon and The Wizard of Oz.

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnati chili
    what channel? I'm new to Xm.
    Channel 44.
    Burn down the disco. Hang the blessed DJ. Because the music that he constantly plays, it says nothing to me about my life.

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou
    Here's a little task for you if you get the time.

Cue up the Cat in the Hat movie and go to the part where the Cat is doing his song and dance to the kids to get them to sign the contract.

Right before he starts the "act" start "I need your Love" from Cheap Trick Live at Budakon.

It's better than Dark Side of the Moon and The Wizard of Oz.
    I think this'll probably be on my "to-do" list for a long time. Maybe if you make it out to Mass, you can bring both the video and the audio for this experiment.

Man Pills

Mahavishnu Orchestra--Inner Mounting Flame

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

Mahavishnu Orchestra--Inner Mounting Flame
    On purpose?

Over the past few weeks I've heard some songs by Matt Nathanson on Yahoo's free Launch player so I decided to check him out further. So a few days ago I picked up his album Beneath These Fireworks and have been very pleasantly surprised. I enjoy every single song on his album and can just throw the CD on and let it play without skipping around, which is pretty rare for me.

If you like Counting Crows, Dave Matthews Band, Howie Day or Jason Mraz, there's a good chance you might like this guy.

And if you like slightly harder stuff, you might enjoy Greenwheel, who allows you to listen to a bunch of their stuff (whole songs) online in the site's own MP3 player.
    Last edited by Cyclone792; 01-09-2006 at 02:36 AM.
    Barry Larkin - HOF, 2012

Put an end to the Lost Decade.

Silvertide "Show & Tell" - snapping me out of my country/folky groove I get into in my "old age".
    "I'm virtually free to do whatever I want, but I try to remember so is everybody else..." - Todd Snider

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

Funeral For A Friend- "Hours"

Wilco -Kicking television

Turn Off Ads?