Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ok....THIS is taking it too far

Re: ok....THIS is taking it too far

Quote Originally Posted by M2
    Seles was the exact kind of teeny-bopper yelper that bores me. It was the amped up, unrefined, unexperienced utterance of a little girl. Even when I was young and all I could date was girls, I natively understood women had it over them in spades. It's the difference between peppy and amorous. Make mine amorous.
    M2 my friend, I respectfully disagree.

Moanica had a wild abandon type of grunt. A forcefulness if you will, that implied maximum effort in what she was doing. I think she was a tennis player or something like that.

I was a huge Seles fan. Loved her game and her grunts.
    Suck it up cupcake.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: ok....THIS is taking it too far

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfaithful
    Maybe, but once it becomes a habit then it's pretty tough to break. The grunt comes at the point of contact, and that needs to stay as consistent as possible. Having to think about staying silent would throw things off if the player is used to making noise.
    Oh, I see. I guess it would be difficult to unlearn something like that.

I don't watch enough tennis for it to matter to me, but I must admit that I am distracted by the grunting. It's not about me, though, so whatever works for them, I guess...

Help stamp out, eliminate, and do away with redundancy.

Turn Off Ads?