Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Doctor Joke

Arcanum Ohio via Nashville Tn and Jackson MS.

Doctor Joke

Ok, the Reds are getting whiped bad tonight, so maybe this will make us laugh.

Fred went to the doctor and said, "Doctor, I've got a problem, but first you've got to promise not to laugh"

"Of course I won't laugh," the doctor said. "'I am a professional. In over twenty years I've never laughed at a patient."

'Okay then," Fred said, and proceeded to drop his trousers, revealing the tiniest penis the doctor has ever seen. It couldn't have been more than the size of a peanut. Unable to control himself, the doctor started giggling, then fell laughing to the floor. Ten minutes later he was able to struggle to his feet and regain his composure. 'I'm so sorry Fred" said the doctor. 'I really am,,,I don't know what came over me. On my honour as a doctor and a gentleman, I promise it won't happen again. Now what seems to be the problem?"

"It's swollen," Fred replied.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Doctor Joke

Well at least I thought it was funny, Over 16 views, no comments huh, it took me over an hour to type that in with my typing, See if I ever post another joke. No sense of humor on this board I guess. I'm out of here.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Vander m
    Well at least I thought it was funny, Over 16 views, no comments huh, it took me over an hour to type that in with my typing, See if I ever post another joke. No sense of humor on this board I guess. I'm out of here.
    Good one Johhny. I got a kick out of it

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

Johnny, great joke. We'll all be sure to tip our bartenders and waitresses. Will you be doing two shows at the Airport Holiday Inn on Sunday or three?

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Heffner
    Johnny, great joke. We'll all be sure to tip our bartenders and waitresses. Will you be doing two shows at the Airport Holiday Inn on Sunday or three?
    No DOM, I am moving more up to the "East Side". Next gigs will be at the Economy Inn and Parkway Motel I-75 north in Dayton.
    Read the Dayton Daily News today for details.

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

Everyone has to start somewhere. I got my start in Engagement Ohio, which is directly between Dayton and Marion.

I kill me. And be sure to tip.

Future Reds All Star

Turn Off Ads?