Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Need some REAL fun in your summer? Redneck Games (i.e. OlympHicks!!) 2005

Need some REAL fun in your summer? Redneck Games (i.e. OlympHicks!!) 2005

Requirements: No shame.

Finally, all those years of slaving away, drinking beer after beer to build that perfect body have paid off. A big beer belly is an asset at the Redneck Games -- it gives you an edge in the mud pit belly flop contest. (A word of advice -- if you eat the fried alligator on a stick that's served at the festival, wait half an hour before entering the contest. It could get ugly.)

The games kick off with the ceremonial lighting of the BBQ grill by a propane torch made partially out of Budweiser cans. Then, the rest of the day is devoted to grueling competition -- including bobbing for pigs' feet, dumpster diving, armpit farting (last year's winner played the entire theme song to Green Acres), and a big hair contest. Winners of the competitions walk away with bragging rights and a trophy of a crushed (but sadly empty) Bud Light can. --Caroline Morse

Schedule of Festival Highlights:

12:30PM - Lighting of the Ceremonial Grill

1:30 PM - Redneck Horseshoes

2:30PM - Bobbin' For Pigs Feet

3:30PM - Hubcap Hurl

4:30PM - Mud Pit Belly Flop

5:30 PM - Armpit Serenade

6:30 PM - Butt Crack Competition

9:15 PM - Fireworks (Photo: WQZY)

http://aolsvc.digitalcity.com/macong...p?evid=2406767

:all_cohol

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Time is the Revelator.

Re: Need some REAL fun in your summer? Redneck Games (i.e. OlympHicks!!) 2005

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.

Re: Need some REAL fun in your summer? Redneck Games (i.e. OlympHicks!!) 2005

I dunno..the hubcap hurl sounds fun
    Go Gators!

Turn Off Ads?